Free Agency getting closer top available by position

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Terrence knighton would make this defensive line impenetrable. nobody could run on us.
I've got no qualms with strengthening the strongest position.

#2-OLG- Clint Boling this is jrry32 top OL & he may have the best chance to land here. Boling will never be an all pro OL. However he would be a good plug in with Boudreau @ OLG. Boling could also play ORG and ORT if needed for a short time. He will be 26 but he also tore his ACL back in 2013. Boling will be more affordable than OLG Mike Iupati & Center Stefen Wisniewski. (Solid no question UFA signing)
It will be interesting to see if the Bengals resign him. They've got a few UFA's this year. For what it's worth, rotoworld was suggesting that they aren't going to resign Gresham. I wouldn't mind signing Clint though. Definitely need some help inside.

V3

Hall of Fame
I think the Rams almost have to get a C through FA. I don't want to play a rookie at C and I don't trust anyone we have on the roster now. That being said, I'm not sure how many players are going to want to come to a team whose location is up in the air. I have a feeling the Rams are going to have to overpay for anyone they want.