Freakin Indy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Come on shoe heads, a little help here? Really need them to step up against AZ and it ain't happening.

jap

Legend
Come on shoe heads, a little help here? Really need them to step up against AZ and it ain't happening.

I can't believe it either. I was counting on these clowns to top the Cards. Granted, the Cards D is no joke but still!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Card's Defense is abusing the Colts big time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Watching this one. Colts are getting a beatdown in every way possible. Its a shame too,we could've pulled within a gm of AZ having already beat them once.

jap

Legend
Watching this one. Colts are getting a beatdown in every way possible. Its a shame too,we could've pulled within a gm of AZ having already beat them once.

I am kinda expecting us to beat the Cards in their house. So we just need another team or two to knock them off before season's end. No reason for us to return to the cellar. Hell, I'm hoping we catch the '9ers too!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I am kinda expecting us to beat the Cards in their house. So we just need another team or two to knock them off before season's end. No reason for us to return to the cellar. Hell, I'm hoping we catch the '9ers too!
Haven't you heard? We aren't making the playoffs:frown:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Me too,but they are playing very well of late. I get all their games here locally and much like us they've committed to the run and their defense is strong.
I DO NOT want to finish 4th dammit. Rams are going to need some help to stay out of the cellar no matter how well we finish,unfortunately.

jap

Legend
Haven't you heard? We aren't making the playoffs:frown:

We weren't moving to Saint Louis either . . . nor were we supposed to win a Super Bowl after going 4-12 the previous season . . . nor are we supposed to embarrass the '9ers and the 'Hawks in their respective houses, but I have more than a sneaking suspicion we are sure gonna try to. :woot:We need to make it habitual to spoil these politically arranged NFL happenings.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm not worried about what other teams do the rest of the year. The Rams are building a winner right now. They young guys are getting good before our eyes. This is a team that will be feared from here on out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not worried about what other teams do the rest of the year. The Rams are building a winner right now. They young guys are getting good before our eyes. This is a team that will be feared from here on out.

We are starting to see the potential, for sure!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Colts finally decide to score a TD
34-11 now... sure would've been nice if they'd showed up today :confused:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm thinking the Colts aren't very good.

Luck is not having a good game. He'll probably get mop up stats before this one is over.