freak you bandwagon lime green...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
...dick riding asshole douchbags.

BEST WALKOUT OF THE DOME IN YEARS...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
From fauxjohnmadden on twitter:

B0Vg_1xCUAEwDr4.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
They made a quick change in the parking lot...
esq-super.jpg

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Suddenly Shehawk fans are dissappearing...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some chick tried telling me on the way out that she's a diehard limey. Said "Are you a Cardinals fan too?" "Well yeah..."

GET YOUR ASS OUTTA MY STADIUM

There was some Ram pride on the way out you can bellli dat. I saw people screaming their ass off on defense that never cheer no matter what too. A loss would not be accepted today. Same ole Rams no more. I'm glad they won... a loss would've sucked the wind out of this city worse than ever before. People were on their feet.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Some chick tried telling me on the way out that she's a diehard limey. Said "Are you a Cardinals fan too?" "Well yeah..."

GET YOUR ASS OUTTA MY STADIUM

There was some Ram pride on the way out you can bellli dat. I saw people screaming their ass off on defense that never cheer no matter what too. A loss would not be accepted today. Same ole Rams no more. I'm glad they won... a loss would've sucked the wind out of this city worse than ever before. People were on their feet.
I feel good for Ram Man. If you have never seen this guy before he is I guess what you would call a "superfan".

I took my two sons and a my son's college roomate Max, who is a foreign exchange student from Germany, to last week's game vs SF. We followed poor "Ram Man" out of the stadium and parked in the same lot. He (like us) was rather sullen and distraught after that game. Max asked Ram Man if he could have his picture taken with him. It cheered Ram Man up a little and I felt good about that. Still, I think of the dedication, and money, and what he (and us) have gotten in return... This win is for you Ram Man!!!!