Fuck yeah

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
I haven't had emotion like that from watching a football game in a long time. Up and down, on the edge of my seat with a nice win to cap it off. Love what I'm seeing so far this year, this is a new team that's for sure. The team is trending up, and the offense is only going to get better when Quick and Givens get up to speed. Also Pettis returning should help next week as well.
I don't know whats going on with Quick, but Pettis will be an upgrade over Smith, IMO. Smith doesn't look good to me. He still isn't getting separation, he really needs to be in the slot, and that's Danny Boy's position.

Those are my observations as well. Smith needs to be in the slot.

Dont wanna put a damper on the celebratory "Fuck Yeah" thread, but who gets cut with Pettis returning

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
I haven't had emotion like that from watching a football game in a long time. Up and down, on the edge of my seat with a nice win to cap it off. Love what I'm seeing so far this year, this is a new team that's for sure. The team is trending up, and the offense is only going to get better when Quick and Givens get up to speed. Also Pettis returning should help next week as well.
I don't know whats going on with Quick, but Pettis will be an upgrade over Smith, IMO. Smith doesn't look good to me. He still isn't getting separation, he really needs to be in the slot, and that's Danny Boy's position.

Dont wanna put a damper on the celebratory "Fuck Yeah" thread, but who gets cut with Pettis returning
IMHO, Smith, if it's a receiver. There will be a couple of cuts coming, because of offensive line injuries.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:

IMHO, Smith, if it's a receiver.

I cant get over keeping 5 safeties. Thats where Id look to cut, but only keeping 8 DBs is questionable.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:

IMHO, Smith, if it's a receiver.

I cant get over keeping 5 safeties. Thats where Id look to cut, but only keeping 8 DBs is questionable.
I agree, but we might have to cut a safety now, depending on the injury sitch of Saffold and Hunter. A linebacker could be cut too. I don't where else we could cut someone. This is what sucks about injuries. Sometimes you lose talent, because you have to field a team.