Fuck yeah

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: Fuck yeah,

Fuckin A Fuck yeah. No message needed.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

BTW - That's a double FUCK YEAH - Our 2013 draft pick just got a little better.

Oh... and 210 yards for RG3 vs 310 and 74+% for Sammy. Yeah - he sucks. :boing:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

Fucking fuckity fuck yeah! I was watching with my Dad and he kept saying "no need to worry, I know its close but this team is fired up. They wont lose" He's a fucking Bengals fan and he never watches the Rams, I had to keep telling him that i'd seen this script before. So fucking happy after that!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

RamFan503 said:

Haha, i thought this was Rams vs Redskins? jk, but I really am proud of his performance and really glad we kept him over drafting RGIII.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Barrison6 said:
RamFan503 said:

Haha, i thought this was Rams vs Redskins? jk, but I really am proud of his performance and really glad we kept him over drafting RGIII.

Yeah... maybe my bad but I couldn't help but rub a little nose.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Can I get a triple fuck?

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Re: freak yeah,

Cheers to you all! Just cracked open my first beer of the night to celebrate. Stu, I've had some ribs going all afternoon with your Rub, about to throw on your sauce too! Thanks!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Oh hell yeah, double hell yeah

BTW, right now, there's a thread going on RamsTalk titled: "You realize we still suck, right?"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

GcBean said:
Cheers to you all! Just cracked open my first beer of the night to celebrate. Stu, I've had some ribs going all afternoon with your Rub, about to throw on your sauce too! Thanks!
Man, his smokin' wasabi sauce is the BOMB. I put that on everything.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

WOOOOOOO!!!!

The collective hard-ons for RG3 are now receding. RG who???

Oh you mean the guy that got his ass whipped?

Oh and refs?? You actually got calls right, but you still stink. :ahahah: :bat:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:
GcBean said:
Man, his smokin' wasabi sauce is the BOMB. I put that on everything.

Cool to hear GC. First beer though? My wife and I are working on our second bottle of some nice Champagne. Thought it might be appropriate and it looks like I was right.

Thanks for the input Paulie. I gotta admit - the Wasabi is one of my faves as well (not on ribs though). More on the way soon. You are a God-send for us Rams fans. Gonna send you a couple samples of some others we are thinking of bottling. I assume you don't mind being a Guinea Pig.

And fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck YEAH!!! First of what is probably going to be many.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yea!!!!!!!
I only drink on Sundays when our Rams play and some cherry kush,purple erkle abs pineapple kush #2 yet I was in reality from every play w/o needing to go play by play WE all witnessed it. I am sooooooooo fuckin happy! Priceless feeling ROD Bros!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

"Fuck Yeah!!!" were my exact words when we lined up in the victory formation.

...... Then i added a "Fuck you refs, we dont need those 11 points you stole from us" and then another "Fuck Yeah!!!" for good measure.

Ill join yall for my third FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

superfan24

Starter
Re: freak yeah

Fuck ya is right! Just an awesome game that we fought back from everything. Not gonna lie, I was shitting my pants after the fumble but the D boys stepped up.
BEAT THE BEARS

Speeps

Starter

As much as I love this win, I love this win even more for Sam Bradford who was questioned like hell about RGIII. Sam did what he needed to do.

Fisher and Snead can also let out a sigh of relief. They would have gotten pounded in the media if the Redskins won this game.

Also, this win is incredible for team morale. This is not the same old Rams.

Great victory indeed.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I haven't had emotion like that from watching a football game in a long time. Up and down, on the edge of my seat with a nice win to cap it off. Love what I'm seeing so far this year, this is a new team that's for sure. The team is trending up, and the offense is only going to get better when Quick and Givens get up to speed. Also Pettis returning should help next week as well.

Speeps

Starter

bluecoconuts said:
I haven't had emotion like that from watching a football game in a long time. Up and down, on the edge of my seat with a nice win to cap it off. Love what I'm seeing so far this year, this is a new team that's for sure. The team is trending up, and the offense is only going to get better when Quick and Givens get up to speed. Also Pettis returning should help next week as well.
That's right. I completely forgot about our guy Pettis. He and Sam had a great connection in the preseason.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
I don't know whats going on with Quick, but Pettis will be an upgrade over Smith, IMO. Smith doesn't look good to me. He still isn't getting separation, he really needs to be in the slot, and that's Danny Boy's position.