Fuck these guys. Seriously.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Re: freak these guys. Seriously.

Rabid Ram said:
Im mad but i am more disappointed. Simply knowing that there are people like this in the world makes me sad. The disappointing part is they will never show true remorse for their actions and probably be back to work somewhere else by next month under diff names. Just in the name of ratings. It's sad and sickening sometimes how this world works anymore.

The two who had an idea that it may have crossed the line and did nothing are imo worse then the guy who did it. To stand and watch ANY atrocity and not take action is despicable, cowardly, and down right spineless. They are why bullys get away with shyte till a poor tortured soul cracks and shoots up a school because NOBODY had the common decency to even stop and ask if he was ok.

I took an ass whooping in 8th grade from 3 juniors in high school because they wouldnt quit picking on a mentally challenged over weight kid that was my neighbor. So one day i walked him home and i intervened and got there attention on me and told him to leave. They knocked me to the ground 3 different times and each time i stood back up and asked if they were done yet. The third time i got up they asked me what the freak was wrong with me why am i not fighting back and i said i would rather stand here and take an ass beating then fight a bunch of idiots and show every one around me that i am the better man and stand up for my friends no matter what. Needless to say i had 2 cracked ribs a broken arm broken nose 2 black eyes and a broken toe.

But in the end all three of them were put on juvy and the judge asked why i didnt fight back i simply told her my mom doesn't have insurance and wouldnt be able to afford their medical bills she just smiled and shook her head. I had my integrity and no one ever messed with me or the mentally handicapped kid again.
We actually became really good freinds still keep in contact to this day.

Sorry for the long rant but brought up old feelings.

That's pretty darn heroic Rabid! I'll stand in your corner any day. But I've got to ask you about one of your injuries, the broken toe. Do you remember how that happened? I can imagine all the other injuries happening but how did your toe get in the way?

And these three human turds taking up our oxygen need to be caned! A good caning can cure some scumbaggedness.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

It was my left big toe. One of the pricks was a huge gutted dude and the first time i got knocked down their was a small difference in ground level from the road to the grass and dude hit me from behind another shoved me from the side. As i fell forward my toe decided i guess not to move and dude from behind stepped on my foot snap broken toe. Dr said i was lucky it wasnt my foot

wv

Rookie

iced said:
I actually thought it was funny, im one of those few people who has an anything goes sense of humor

However, these guys werent smart airing this . Too many sensitive people and its a politically correct world. Dumb

I was waiting for a "PC" comment. I knew there'd be one sooner or later.

Have you ever thought that instead of there being "too many sensitive people" there
might just be "too many insensitive people" ?

w
v

iced

wv said:
iced said:
I actually thought it was funny, im one of those few people who has an anything goes sense of humor

However, these guys werent smart airing this . Too many sensitive people and its a politically correct world. Dumb

Have you ever thought that instead of there being "too many sensitive people" there

w
v

You're kidding me right?

The Redskins wasn't considered too racist to be a Team name until only recently...

but hey,we don't live in a politically correct world..

iced

Btw, another observation - the radio station that aired that crap was Atlanta (New Orlean's rivalry, yea know)...

I recall reading a lot of crude stuff about niner and seahawks players when they would get injured or hurt.. I can't help but wonder how different the reaction would be if gleason had played for the niners or if this were somehow related the niners. I know for some people it wouldn't change, but the ones that do wouldn't admit it anyway.

For those people who were "happy" or cheering on injured players (like crabtree when he tore his acl, alex smith with his concussion) but scolding these guys need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

wv said:

w
v

Fascinating that you choose this subject to chime in on. :omg:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

iced swimming in dangerous waters:
For those people who were "happy" or cheering on injured players (like crabtree when he tore his acl, alex smith with his concussion) but scolding these guys need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

I get your point about hypocrisy but be careful you don't jump to conclusions. There's a big difference between being happy someone got injured versus being happy about the end result. Pretending I'm not happy that the loss of Crabtree will make the Whiners easier to beat would be disingenuous. Doesn't mean I'm happy he got injured.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
First, it isn't funny because of how disgusting it is to make light of such an unfortunate situation.

Second, it wasn't funny because even if the situation weren't as serious it was as lame as it could be.

Assholes. Douchebags. Losers.

iced

albefree69 said:
iced swimming in dangerous waters:

I get your point about hypocrisy but be careful you don't jump to conclusions. There's a big difference between being happy someone got injured versus being happy about the end result. Pretending I'm not happy that the loss of Crabtree will make the Whiners easier to beat would be disingenuous. Doesn't mean I'm happy he got injured.

Oh I know - there is a difference. And I have seen some remarks that cross a line. Not calling out names nor am I going to go back and look for them.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

iced letting me know I shouldn't jump to conclusions either:
Oh I know - there is a difference. And I have seen some remarks that cross a line. Not calling out names nor am I going to go back and look for them.

I wasn't trying to infer your were iced. Just saying be careful. Me too. :ww:

iced

albefree69 said:
iced letting me know I shouldn't jump to conclusions either:

I wasn't trying to infer your were iced. Just saying be careful. Me too. :ww:

:cool:

If anything I think what these guys said seemed more personal, wasn't very original or that funny... wouldn't even be surprised if it was some regurgitated jokes (except the greg williams one).

But as far as offensive content goes, easily find more offensive stuff on tv like shows Tosh.0 (one of my fave's actually). Like I said before, I have a crude sense of humor and I'm okay with this. But, I think it was stupid for them to air out loud. I have a lot of friends facebook for example, some have the same sense of humor, some don't. Therefore, any and all stuff that we think could stir up bs stays in a private group.

To me this is similar to all the christopher reeve's jokes I heard growing up as a kid....heard much worse on Eminem's cds growing up lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Rabid Ram said:
Im mad but i am more disappointed. Simply knowing that there are people like this in the world makes me sad. The disappointing part is they will never show true remorse for their actions and probably be back to work somewhere else by next month under diff names. Just in the name of ratings. It's sad and sickening sometimes how this world works anymore.

The two who had an idea that it may have crossed the line and did nothing are imo worse then the guy who did it. To stand and watch ANY atrocity and not take action is despicable, cowardly, and down right spineless. They are why bullys get away with shyte till a poor tortured soul cracks and shoots up a school because NOBODY had the common decency to even stop and ask if he was ok.

I took an ass whooping in 8th grade from 3 juniors in high school because they wouldnt quit picking on a mentally challenged over weight kid that was my neighbor. So one day i walked him home and i intervened and got there attention on me and told him to leave. They knocked me to the ground 3 different times and each time i stood back up and asked if they were done yet. The third time i got up they asked me what the freak was wrong with me why am i not fighting back and i said i would rather stand here and take an ass beating then fight a bunch of idiots and show every one around me that i am the better man and stand up for my friends no matter what. Needless to say i had 2 cracked ribs a broken arm broken nose 2 black eyes and a broken toe.

But in the end all three of them were put on juvy and the judge asked why i didnt fight back i simply told her my mom doesn't have insurance and wouldnt be able to afford their medical bills she just smiled and shook her head. I had my integrity and no one ever messed with me or the mentally handicapped kid again.

Way to go Rabid!

Not to take away from what you did; but it's a shame we don't hear more stories out there like this... as I suspect there are more stories like this.

wv

Rookie

Selassie I said:
wv said:

w
v

I've chimed in on six or seven subjects now. Fascinating that you would respond that way.

w
v

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

wv said:
Selassie I said:
wv said:

w
v

I've chimed in on six or seven subjects now. Fascinating that you would respond that way.

w
v

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFods1KSWsQ[/youtube]

Please picture me with one eyebrow highly raised.

Lesson

Oh, really?

Rabid Ram said:

You are a hero.

I'd act the same way if my friend with cerebral palsy-he is restricted to a wheel chair- was facing the same kind of ridicule.

Oh, and the hosts are idiots. Hopefully they learn a lesson.

iced

Rabid Ram said:

Great story - although the idea of letting those 3 asshats beat you up to me is confusing, but to each his own. I know the soldier in me wouldn't let me do that...I personally never let anyone pick on my brother like that (he has turrets)..well it's unfair to say never because his current boss does that but I can't exactly kick his ass and expect my brother to keep his employment. My brother puts up with it - don't know why he won't leave or doing anything about it.... But it was funny to watch his attitude change the few times I went up there. Guess things change when little big brother back comes back from afghan

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Lesson said:
Rabid Ram said:

You are a hero.

I'd act the same way if my friend with cerebral palsy-he is restricted to a wheel chair- was facing the same kind of ridicule.

Oh, and the hosts are idiots. Hopefully they learn a lesson.

I agree and FWIW if every guy on this board who let his mouth overload his ass was executed I'd be awful lonely here :tooth: , nah I'd be dead too.

Hope they learned and come out better people for it.

BTW iced I get your point I love Louis CK and he says some fuckin' outrageous things, but these guys were stupid .

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

iced said:
Rabid Ram said:

Great story - although the idea of letting those 3 asshats beat you up to me is confusing, but to each his own. I know the soldier in me wouldn't let me do that...I personally never let anyone pick on my brother like that (he has turrets)..well it's unfair to say never because his current boss does that but I can't exactly kick his ass and expect my brother to keep his employment. My brother puts up with it - don't know why he won't leave or doing anything about it.... But it was funny to watch his attitude change the few times I went up there. Guess things change when little big brother back comes back from afghan
To be honest i was brought up that violence begets more violence. I achieved more by taking it then i ever would have by fighting and loosing anyway.
I have had my fights in my time just rather prove my point through non violence if i can.

iced

Rabid Ram said:
To be honest i was brought up that violence begets more violence. I achieved more by taking it then i ever would have by fighting and loosing anyway.
I have had my fights in my time just rather prove my point through non violence if i can.

Yea I don't agree with that. In my experience violence isn't the issue - it's the person. You can be violent but you can also be tame and know when it's appropriate to use it. One reason why I took martial arts - but you are taught more than just a style or a way to defend yourself. You're also taught when and how to use it, but more importantly, how to be respectful and humble. And to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if them going to juvy could potentially have made it worse (it's funny i actually did a speech on adolescent crimes and reconviction rates). I personally think those kids would have learned a bigger lesson gettin' an ass beating instead of going to juvy/jail - which imo, is a college for a criminals. I'm not saying everyone that goes there will be a criminal or continue to be one - people wise up, but those that don't often further their 'education'...

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Rabid Ram trying for nonviolence:
just rather prove my point through non violence if i can.

iced with a different view:
Yea I don't agree with that. In my experience violence isn't the issue - it's the person. You can be violent but you can also be tame and know when it's appropriate to use it. One reason why I took martial arts - but you are taught more than just a style or a way to defend yourself. You're also taught when and how to use it, but more importantly, how to be respectful and humble. And to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if them going to juvy could potentially have made it worse (it's funny i actually did a speech on adolescent crimes and reconviction rates). I personally think those kids would have learned a bigger lesson gettin' an ass beating instead of going to juvy/jail - which imo, is a college for a criminals. I'm not saying everyone that goes there will be a criminal or continue to be one - people wise up, but those that don't often further their 'education'...

I agree with much of what you say here iced. I have intimate knowledge of this stuff too. Unfortunately.

However I totally agree with Rabid Ram's stuff in blue.