FrantikRam's Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade: Browns trade 4 and 26 to Rams for 2 and our 4th round pick

Explanation: I don't think the Browns will realistically want to do this. Normally, the team trading up is the one that "wants it more", but in this case, we would want this trade FAR more IMO than the Browns would. Even if they fall in love with a QB, in a draft this deep, giving up two first rounders is a little crazy. All of which is why I threw in the Rams 4th rounder to sweeten the pot. From the Rams perspective, whoever we want at 2, WILL be there at 4, with the possible exception of Clowney.

Round 1 pick 4 - Greg Robinson T Auburn - ironic here. If we trade back and Clowney is out of the mix, 99.9% of us think it'd be between Robinson or Watkins. Power run vs. aerial attack. We played good football last year featuring the power run game, so that's my choice.

Round 1 pick 13 - Haha Clinton-Dix S Alabama - I HATE this pick. I don't want the Rams to do this. But I think we will. Confusing that we haven't targeted any FA safeties, and this is the only solution I can see.

Round 1 pick 26 - RaShede Hageman DT Minnesota - I'm surprised nobody seems to be connecting the Rams to this guy: exact type of DT Fisher likes. Physically imposing, and similar to Brockers. Raw but no doubt our Dline coach and coach him up. I'd personally MUCH prefer Donald at 13 and then a DB here, but I think this is what Fisher/Snead would do.

Round 2 - LaMarcus Joyner CB FSU - physical player, should man the slot.

Round 3 - Zach Mettenberger QB LSU - need some Bradford insurance. I think we'd consider Garopolo if he was there in the 2nd.

Round 5 - James White RB Wisconsin - productive RB to compete for a backup role.

The rest is a complete crap shoot.

What do you guys think?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I could live with it. Prefer Matthews and Pryor, but thats just personal preference.

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
while the browns need a QB - I am pretty sure they will not give up 2 1st round picks to move up 2 spots. There will be at least 1 or the top 3 QBs avail at pick 4. I think Atl wanting Clowney is a more real trade situation. Of course Houston can f it up by picking Clowney #1. If we keep 2 - we need to pick best available - Clowney or Watkins.