Frank Gore to hold out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/27/report-frank-gore-will-hold-out-absent-new-deal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -new-deal/</a>

So the 49ers, w/ a new HC during the lockout year has re-signed Alex SMith for 1 more year. They have a 2nd round rookie QB as well.

They let go of G David Baas (who is actually decent).

Now Frank Gore is gonna hold out...a guy coming off hip surgery @ 28.

Unless they sign Asomugha...they seem to be settin themselves up for failure. Maybe to get Andrew Luck. Same w/ Seattle.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Well its weird with Seattle because they have done a lot to improve the oline, but they just arent really trying to improve at QB. The are just throwing darts at a dartboard and hoping one of them lands on the bullseye.

Id like to think that Gore is so pissed about the fact that Alex Smith will be around for another year and hes thinking he should get more money because of that lol.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah Seattle is makin me lol. What's the point of spending high draft picks on OL and getting Robert Gallery when you got Whitehurt or freakin Tavaris freakin Jackson.

Let's see...the Rams got a good QB. A good OL. A legit D. All they need is a WR to step up...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
Yeah Seattle is makin me lol. What's the point of spending high draft picks on OL and getting Robert Gallery when you got Whitehurt or freakin Tavaris freakin Jackson.

Let's see...the Rams got a good QB. A good OL. A legit D. All they need is a WR to step up...
C'mon. We all know you ONLY need a good OL, and then any hack with a noodle arm can come in and be a top 10 QB.

Blue font = unnecessary.

Angry Ram

StlouisramsX said:
Angry Ram said:

C'mon. We all know you ONLY need a good OL, and then any hack with a noodle arm can come in and be a top 10 QB.

Blue font = unnecessary.

AKA the Bill Parcells way...

bluecoconuts

Legend
They lost Spikes too didn't they?

Looks like their defense isn't going to be as solid as before.

Angry Ram

Yeah SPikes went to the Chargers. I think Manny Lawson is gonna leave too. Even if they do sign Asomugha, teams can just throw away from him...like how they did against the Raiders all these years.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
Angry Ram said:

Blue font = unnecessary.

I can't believe he used the Dilfer defense. This guy's good, real good. :7up: