Frank Gore on Andrew Luck: He runs the huddle, I’ve never had that before

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, Frank and PFT, it is taking a shot at your former QB when Gore claims he's never had a QB before who ran the huddle. What was Kaepernick doing during the huddle, kissing his biceps?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-runs-the-huddle-ive-never-had-that-before/

Frank Gore on Andrew Luck: He runs the huddle, I’ve never had that before
Posted by Josh Alper on August 5, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptgyyme2yznmzdczy2y5oddindvlzmm4n2i0yjllmzc3-e1438804033435.jpeg
AP

During 10 years with the 49ers, running back Frank Gore played with a lot of quarterbacks.

Some of them were better than others and he made playoff runs with both Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick running the offense, but no one’s going to confuse the members of that group with Colts quarterback Andrew Luck. Now that Gore’s had a little time to work with Luck, it doesn’t come as a big surprise to learn that he thinks this will wind up being the best offense he’s been part of in the NFL.

“I think if we keep working and keep going and get that gelled, I think by far it can,” Gore said to Nate Burleson of NFL Media. “Especially with No. 12, man. I’m not knocking my other quarterbacks, I respect them other guys, but being around this guy a couple months, he’s a different breed. He’s smart. He makes me feel young. He runs the huddle. I never had that.”

It’s not a knock on any other quarterback Gore’s played with to say that Luck’s in a different class just as it isn’t a knock on his 49ers offenses to say that this Colts group is capable of bigger things than they produced. If the defense we saw in the AFC Championship Game hasn’t improved, though, Gore probably won’t go any farther than he did with the Niners.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Well it's true.

Kaep and Smith are light years behind Luck. If the guy played on an actual team he'd be winning Bowls already. Luckily for him, he still gets the recognition he deserves because his team's just good enough to handle the shitty teams in their division.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anytime a player says "I've never had this before" is a 100%, unequivocal, never been so sure in my life 'knock' on any former player they've been with. Otherwise they would just say nothing.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Based on Kaps performance I think it is clear he doesn't know what he is doing.