Frank Cusumano with Kurt Warner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[mp3]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/Pressbox/092413-2PB.mp3[/mp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another Warner interview today (New York). Starts talking about Bradford after the 11:00 mark.

[mp3]http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d1/d3/dP/dX/dA/13PXA_3.MP3[/mp3]

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Wow. Just Wow.

That Kurt interview with Cusumano was the single best interview I've heard in recent memory.

It is required listening for every Rams fans.

And when Cusumano plays the TD to Bruce in SB34 for Kurt to hear, it's a reminder of who is the greatest QB in Rams history.

Kurt says Sam has all the tools, but he needs to push the ball downfield. Kurt thinks it's a confidence issue. Doesn't blame the coaching. It's up to Sam according to Kurt.

Kurt helped me resolve some of my conflicting views on what the problem is with Sam. To summarize from what I heard, According to Kurt:
1. Sam has the weapons now.
2. Don't blame Shotty.
3. Sam has great talent to be an elite QB.
4. Sam needs to grow a pair.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I hope Kurt's comments get back to Sam and he takes them to heart! Use the weapons he has and strech the field.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I agreed with just about everything he said too.

And I thought of you when listening to it. Not in a homoerotic way or anything (lol).
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
max said:
Wow. Just Wow.

That Kurt interview with Cusumano was the single best interview I've heard in recent memory.

It is required listening for every Rams fans.

And when Cusumano plays the TD to Bruce in SB34 for Kurt to hear, it's a reminder of who is the greatest QB in Rams history.

Kurt says Sam has all the tools, but he needs to push the ball downfield. Kurt thinks it's a confidence issue. Doesn't blame the coaching. It's up to Sam according to Kurt.

Kurt helped me resolve some of my conflicting views on what the problem is with Sam. To summarize from what I heard, According to Kurt:
1. Sam has the weapons now.
2. Don't blame Shotty.
3. Sam has great talent to be an elite QB.
4. Sam needs to grow a pair.

That was pretty much what I felt after listening. He didn't slam Bradford but I got the impression he was feeling it's now or never.

I think a lot of people feel that way, that he has to become that top flight guy now.

fearsomefour

Legend
Great interviews, the first one espcially.
Nice to hear smart questions....and hosts actually give a guy time to answer.
The thing with attacking down the field is true....and points out the thin line between attacking and forcing. This is where I would like to see Quick utilized more.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
That was a great interview.
And like another poster said, Now or never is what I got out of it too.