FOX2 News: Danny Amendola Returns to Rams practice field

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]0xNWlpNDpYNJWzHlQD6dNxQYh0vikm4E[/2]

Rams wide receiver Danny Amendola participated in the team’s mini-camp this week out in Earth City. It’s the first action Amendola has had since suffering an elbow injury in Week One of the 2011 NFL season. Fox 2′s Charlie Marlow talks it over with the recovered receiver.

http://fox2now.com/2012/04/20/danny-ame ... ice-field/

Anonymous

Re: FOX2 News: Danny Amendola Returns to Rams practice fiel

Poor Danny's a terrible interview, ain't he. :cool:

Not that it matters.

Good to have him back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

He's probably done that same interview 100 times now. You can kinda tell he's tired of giving the same answers over and over and over. He does look crisp out there though. I'm sure Sam's gonna love having him back in the fold.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

zn said:
Poor Danny's a terrible interview, ain't he. :cool:

Not that it matters.

Good to have him back.

Pretty much. Agree with X too though. He does look crisp.

Anonymous

X said:
He's probably done that same interview 100 times now. You can kinda tell he's tired of giving the same answers over and over and over. He does look crisp out there though. I'm sure Sam's gonna love having him back in the fold.

Well, he should fake some eye contact then, and mumble less, and talk slower.

Sure would be nice if they had someone on the outside to give him some RAC lanes. Rather than always playing against crowded 47 in the box defenses.

Speeps

Starter

Good to see Danny back. Sam will have his safety net back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

zn said:
X said:

Sure would be nice if they had someone on the outside to give him some RAC lanes. Rather than always playing against crowded 47 in the box defenses.
Psh. I could care less if he's a good interview. Catch balls, get yards, score points. Talk like Gomer for all I care.

I actually wish I was a player sometimes. I can do that "instantaneous mimicry" thing. Where you say what people are saying as they say it. Bugs my kids and wife, but I'm always amused. And that's really all that matters, right?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:
Psh. I could care less if he's a good interview. Catch balls, get yards, score points. Talk like Gomer for all I care.

Great.... Now to get the beer out of my nose.

steferfootball

Starter

zn said:
X said:

Remember those days when Mark Clayton was good for a month? Ahh the days of yore.

superfan24

Starter

steferfootball said:
zn said:
X said:

Remember those days when Mark Clayton was good for a month? Ahh the days of yore.

Ahh your forgetting about Laurent Robinson too :boing: