Fox Sports NFL Roundtable: St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

A talented defense, an experienced coach that knows how to win and a quarterback with plenty to prove. Do the Rams have what it takes to win in a very tough NFC West? Jay Glazer, Randy Moss, Donovan McNabb, Brian Urlacher and Joel Klatt figure it out. (6:16)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
High praise from Randy Moss about Kenny Britt. That speaks volumes to me.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
High praise from Randy Moss about Kenny Britt. That speaks volumes to me.
Yes it was indeed high praise... "As far as any receiver that I have played with, Kenny Britt is hands down at the top of my list." -Randy Moss

He loves Tre Mason too.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Very excited to see if Britt can rebound and be the guy.

I guess the reality is we probably will go as far as the O takes us. I sure hope that side of the ball shuts everyone up.
Good year from Sam and a dominant run game and we can all say I told you so come January.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think what I'd like to see most is for our D plays Like everyone thinks their capable of, raining destruction on everyone, but at the end of the day all the media can talk about is our "WOW Offence" to the point they keep forgetting about our D!!:D

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Seems like these guys believe in Shaun Hill more than they do Bradford. Hard to argue with them.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I think McNabb's comments should not be discounted, only time will tell. As for Mason and Britt, I've been in their corner since day one...."Let The Games Begin."

jjab360

Legend
Seems like these guys believe in Shaun Hill more than they do Bradford. Hard to argue with them.
I think they believe in Shaun Hill as a backup more than they do Bradford as a starter. Hard to believe anybody would take Hill over Bradford straight up, though, that'd be ridiculous.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Jesus I cant listen to one more hit against Bradford. its driving me up the effing wall! at this point im over the defensive praise. yea they will completely F shit up on D. but stop knocking on a Rookie of the Year that played on horrendous offenses his entire career. yea those Knights of the Roundtable sound all smart breaking down players but they just keep looking at whats on the paper in front of them not circumstances surrounding them. yea Bradford's been beat up but someone name another QB that couldve come in as a rookie and suddenly turned the offense around into scoring points with the cast he had (and the SCHEME... again and the SCHEME Schotty...) to win games.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
All I want is for Bradford to come in and shut everyone up, like how Rodgers did his first year starting

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
At least they talked about our OL and running game. Major props to them for that. It just begs the question...

What the hell do they not see in Bradford? I don't have a clue!!! Am I really that full of crap? I guess I'm freakin' blind!!! Don't mind me, I'm just one of the few guys that beleive on Bradford. Obviously I need some glasses or smelling salts because I live in a world of make beleive. "He's showed us nothing." <--- I can't get it out of my head!

"They will go as far as the defense will take them." Then they say we're like Carolina last. What? Hell no, we're better than was Carolina last year. Cam looked like crap against the Niners!!!

I'm baffled, stunned, and need a huge dose of Rams football. Those guys aren't clowns, but them writing off Sam entirely is just... sickening.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this is a big year for Bradford to shut these guys up..ALL of them said he did nothing in the NFL since Oklahoma...No one mentioned his Rookie of the Year performance...It's like they are reading of the same card........

If he does well, they will say "No one saw this coming".....Yeah, isn't that special....