FOX 2 on the Griffin calling the Rams dirty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The hotel I'm staying at has NFLN so that was the first time I actually saw the hits. They looked liked any other hit in any given game. Hey didn't WAS get a roughing call for RG3? What whiny little brats. OK back 2 wedding mode...not for me FYI.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
The hotel I'm staying at has NFLN so that was the first time I actually saw the hits. They looked liked any other hit in any given game. Hey didn't WAS get a roughing call for RG3? What whiny little brats. OK back 2 wedding mode...not for me FYI.
Yeah, they got one on Quinn, but for whatever reason the replay was never shown.

So who's getting married?

And... sign up for the pick 'em contest so that I have one more person to shellack.
http://ramsondemand.com/pickem/

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Even the News Chick in the leopard print was laughing at Bobbie. :lmao:

Angry Ram

X said:
Angry Ram said:
Yeah, they got one on Quinn, but for whatever reason the replay was never shown.

And... sign up for the pick 'em contest so that I have one more person to shellack.

My grandmothers brothers son. He's a real cool dude and actually me from way back.

I'll sign up as soon as I get a chance...still hectic and on my phone that's dying on me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:

My grandmothers brothers son. He's a real cool dude and actually me from way back.

I'll sign up as soon as I get a chance...still hectic and on my phone that's dying on me.
Wouldn't that make him your uncle?

Angry Ram

X said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Actually no its my uncles son...my cousin. Anyway I'm going back today and will be frantically be trying to look for a radio station that has a game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Actually no its my uncles son...my cousin. Anyway I'm going back today and will be frantically be trying to look for a radio station that has a game.
If you have a smart phone you can get the 101ESPN app. They'll probably run it, no? Or maybe Chicago's local ESPN affiliate has an app. With how ridiculously *smart* these phones are, there simply HAS to be an app out there that will carry the game.

Angry Ram

It's only on iPhone, which w/e. I was lucky enough to be able to listen to the game in West Virginia, until the mountains came.

I heard the Finnegan INT fiasco, and also the Gibson drop. THen I just followed it on my phone...safely of course as I was the driver.