FOX 2 News on J. Smith & DX

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]s1eWNxNToTP1p4TXkmGPDB0czYNryXBm[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/08/27/rams-trad ... alexander/

It was a busy Monday for the Rams as they had to cut their roster from 90 to 75 players. Among the 15 players cut was wide receiver Danario Alexander. The former Mizzou star could not get healthy during training camp dealing with a bad hamstring. Alexander did not appear in any of the Rams first three preseason games. Monday evening, the Rams announced a trade of offensive tackles. The Rams send former 2009 first round pick Jason Smith to the New York Jets for tackle Wayne Hunter. Smith the 2nd overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft was a huge disappointment and had lost his starting right tackle job to journeyman tackle Barry Richardson.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man, this makes me sad. You can tell JF is sorry it didn't work out too. Such a physically gifted receiver, and such a shame his body couldn't hold up. He had All-Pro written all over him if he could stay healthy. Good luck Danario, wherever your path leads you.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Faceplant said:
Man, this makes me sad. You can tell JF is sorry it didn't work out too. Such a physically gifted receiver, and such a shame his body couldn't hold up. He had All-Pro written all over him if he could stay healthy. Good luck Danario, wherever your path leads you.
I second these sentiments. He had a lot of natural talent. If not for the knee injuries he could ahve been a special player. Good luck wherever you go Dx.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - sad for us and DX. If he could stay on the field, I really think he could have been a huge weapon. Good luck to DX. With his attitude and work ethic, I think he'll be successful where ever he ends up.