FOX 2: Fisher on Team’s Youth, Meet Backup QB Shaun Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
logo.png

2014 Rams Training Camp day two: Head Coach Jeff Fisher talks about the youth of his Rams. They may be young in age, but are not new to his system. Also, Fox 2 Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne introduces us to new backup quarterback Shaun Hill.

http://fox2now.com/2014/07/27/rams-cap-report-fisher-on-teams-youth-meet-backup-qb-shaun-hill/

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Cool!

Hill loves Fisher, I love Fisher, you love Fisher. Everyone loves him unless you're playing against him. His teams kinda has a tendancy to punch u in the mouth.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Do all back-up QB's look out of shape? Hill's face looks puffy, like the last thing he wants in the world is to have to play....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do all back-up QB's look out of shape? Hill's face looks puffy, like the last thing he wants in the world is to have to play....
He forgot to do his five sets of face-lifts in the gym I guess.

moklerman

Warner-phile
lul. There should be more fat barbie dolls. It's more realistic.
I know you're joking somewhat but I'm very tired of all of the complaints about idealized and/or unrealistic women. First, it isn't pure fantasy. If one works hard...or maybe even not so hard, they can have a good body. And second, where are all the complaints about Superman or Batman being too muscular and chiseled?

Maybe I just missed it since I don't watch the View or Oprah or whatever. Have they spent any time on the unrealistic and unfair images of muscular men depicted in the media and how it sets a bad example for young boys?

Okay, back on topic. Came in here to express my delight(again) with the Rams getting Shaun Hill. Can't say that I want him all doughy and out of shape but the dude's a gamer and if, Dog forbid, Bradford gets hurt again a truly viable borderline starter.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Last time I looked, QBs don't throw with their face.