1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Found this---"From the Insider"

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by sdakotaram, Apr 10, 2014.

1. jrry32 Well-Known Member

Players with more refined technique, college experience, and better college coaching. Clowney is more NFL ready than Quinn was but has some of the same things that need improvement.

2. Memphis Ram Well-Known Member

Gee, I wouldn't plug Donald into the starting four as a rookie anymore than I would Clowney.

3. Mojo Ram On double secret probation

Why not? The better current "fixed" talent is at DE. As a matter of fact it's clogged. Donald would likely step right in at DT and be a better pass rusher then Langford.

4. Memphis Ram Well-Known Member

I believe that Langford would be the better run defender AND offer something vs. the pass.

5. Memphis Ram Well-Known Member

In 2012, the Rams lined up a non-pass rushing 6'3", 274 lb. Mario Haggen (when healthy) at SLB. I wouldn't poo poo on the idea of the team selecting Mack to fill the same and even bigger role due to his talents.