Found The Seahawks 12th Man...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

adderall-dubcomusic-com.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:lol:

Yeah, Pete's got his team prepared!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That twelth man crap is so gut wrenching lame. I mean really... they celebrate themselves??? I don't get it! They're at their favorite teams's game waving around flags that represents themselves, not the team. Sounds like they're a very self absorbed fan base that suffered many MANY years of terrible football and decided flags of themselves made more sense than a flag with a Seahawk emblem on it. "We suck so bad we're gonna make flags of the fan base because we have more pride than our crappy Seahawk players do! YEEAAHH Seahawks suck so we're really cool for accepting that! TWELVE TWELVE TWELVE!!! WE SUCK! TWELVE! IM NOT EVEN WATCHING THE GAME!! TWELVE!!!" It just doesnt make sense when your team is good.

It's OK Seahawk fans! Your team is actually good so you can quit celebrating the single fact that your a crappy Seahawks fan and actually raise a flag of a Seahawk. Your owner only did the twelve thing to keep ticket sales up because your team sucked for so long. And you know what else?? You retards bought it!! I would take it as a supreme insult if the best banner my team had to raise was a gay 12 twelve that really means nothing in terms of your teams's accomplishments.

If you don't win it this year then that makes a grand total of... 0 Super Bowls. Haha! Man Seahawks suck...

SB34 ;)

(Sorry Rams bros. Now you see why I got banned on the their lame forum. They're just too lame for me not to tolerate.)

moklerman

Warner-phile
I hate the Seahawks. I hate their non-stop trash talking and the apparent favoritism the league is giving them right now.

But I respect and admire the 12th Man. The fan support and participation they've given the Seahawks is nothing but admirable IMO. I'd love for there to be a 12th Ram and the dome to be so loud that opponents couldn't make their calls and continually had false starts. For St. Louis to show the same kind of enthusiasm and support. As much as I hate that team, I've got no problem with what the fans are adding.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I can't stand the Hawks. They are replacing the Whiners as my most hated team.

Would be nice to see the Rams Dome rocking as well.