Forrest feared to have torn ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Sorry if this was mentioned in a thread some where already but couldn't find anything official. But this really sucks for the kid. Now we have no one for depth or packages calling for a little more beef behind the line.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
"Promising" is right,
Horrible news on Forrest
Some might wannt consider getting another GM, but it should only be for the top 1 through 3rd round picks
Cause you definitely have to keep Snead for everything after the freakin' 4th
Dude is a wizard
Love what he's done late round and UDFA

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Damn Forrest. Dude was a playmaker. Contributed well in that third LB role. Actually he excelled. Hope he comes through.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Really sad if this is so. Feared for it when I saw him hurt. He's a real potential playmaker.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Damn I was afraid of that when I saw his leg flop. I thought he was coming along nicely and that he might start pushing for more playing time as a regular OLB with decent cover skills and the ability to get home on a blitz.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sorry if this was mentioned in a thread some where already but couldn't find anything official. But this really sucks for the kid. Now we have no one for depth or packages calling for a little more beef behind the line.

Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!! I like this kid!!

Get well, Josh, hope to see you back and stronger than ever next season.

"Promising" is right,
Horrible news on Forrest
Some might wannt consider getting another GM, but it should only be for the top 1 through 3rd round picks
Cause you definitely have to keep Snead for everything after the freakin' 4th
Dude is a wizard
Love what he's done late round and UDFA

Abso-motherf--king-lutely.

His re-vamped scouting dept. has paid huge dividends.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I want Fisher gone, but I LIKE Snead and think he should stay. Honestly, I think the picks at the top are a lot more on the coach and the deeper in the draft you go, the more it's on the scouting dept.

Honestly, I'd be fine if Williams finished the year, they fired Boras and then had a HC search knowing that Snead was safe.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, this just sucks.
Lb is a pretty thin position as it is. Hopefully he can be ready to start next season. That's probably a bit too optimistic, though.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, this is great news. Not sure what injury he did have but at least it's not an acl. Great news he'll be at full speed for next year. Maybe a mod can edit title to be less scary.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have enjoyed watching this rookie SSLB'er Josh Forrest in his limited play in the first 10 games. JF was used primarily in run down situations in order to give Lamarcus Joyner a rest. JF had a few bad plays but overall he looks like a Les Snead steal when drafted in the 6th round this season. Two things I saw that JF flashed was being very stout against the run & a rare ability to be skinny to slip through the gaps inside the LOS to pressure the QB to name a few(y).

If Fisher regime is put out of its misery :death:after this season concludes & Gregg Williams departs with Fisher there is a very good chance that the Rams new 2017 DC will not put the 5-8 180 pound LJ as the starting SSLB'er as in 2016 season. Thus leaving JF a very good chance of being a top prospect to be our starting SSLB'er. LJ's status for a new defense coordinator would be an interesting watch in 2017:popcorn:. This 2017 Ram team sure looks to be in critical shape @ corner. So LJ could end up back involved as a starting CB for his 4th & final season under contract here.