Former St. Louis Ram talks about his new book, “Grid Iron GQ”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll be honest. I had no clue who this dude was, and I still don't remember him playing.
Apparently it was 2007, and he caught zero passes even though he calls himself a former Rams receiver.

7jEweUN.jpg

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WillBr01.htm

But anyway, here's the story(?)

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
St. Louis kid... Went to Wisconsin. He worked briefly last year with my investment firm here in StL. I believe he was drafted in like 4th round or so by SF??

CoachO

Hall of Fame
St. Louis kid... Went to Wisconsin. He worked briefly last year with my investment firm here in StL. I believe he was drafted in like 4th round or so by SF??
He attended Hazelwood East HS, and most recently, has been part of the Sunday Pregame show on the local Fox affiliate that carries the Rams.

He had a decent enough career, mostly as a kick returner with SF. Good athlete, and seems to be a better person.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
He attended Hazelwood East HS, and most recently, has been part of the Sunday Pregame show on the local Fox affiliate that carries the Rams.

He had a decent enough career, mostly as a kick returner with SF. Good athlete, and seems to be a better person.

He is a good guy. He's good friends with a guy I work with.