Former rams and dolphins rb Isaiah Pead in critical condition after accident

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
School buses don't have seat belt do they?

Anyone know the answer......they didn't when I was a kid

Because they're designed in a way that makes them incredibly safe and it's not needed. Busses are heavy and kids sit higher up. The seats are so close together and have a bunch of padding and foam to make them absorb any impact. Essentially they figured that kids wouldn't use them correctly so they designed the bus to not need them.

School busses are among the safest (if not the safest) form of transportation.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Sad news. I dont care about the time or seatbelt, we have all done stupid things in our 20's. Hoping for a healthy recovery.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How true.
Used to be, during the summer, do chores then out to play....all day. Be home for dinner. So leave at 10 am back by 6 pm with no communication really. Now if a kid doesn't text back in 2 minutes parents are in a panic. We used to go to Laguna Lake or to the creek close to my house and have rock fights.....throwing rocks and dirt clods at each other, haha. Now kids have to go in therapy if someone calls them a name.
.....and I'm officially doing the old guy thing.....back in my day.....

Sounds like a typical day in my neighborhood. Of course, we did put the dirt and the rocks down when we were old enough to get bb guns.

Get well soon, Isaiah. We will be keeping you in our thoughts.

Ram65

Legend
This is sad news but it looks live he will survive. He appears to have a strong support group to help him deal with the emotional; and physical drama. Good luck Isaiah.