Former Ram Karney bitter???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

superfan24

Starter
He ripped goldberg bad earlier in the year.
I liked him, but he needs to get over himself.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
He ripped goldberg bad earlier in the year.
I liked him, but he needs to get over himself.
This.

Let it go, man. I think Britt Miller would take offense to the "true fullback" comment too.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Maybe he should try playing better. There's probably a reason why he's watching football and not playing.

Anonymous

But is what he said true? Faulk had FBs throughout his Rams tenure. We jettisoned Hedgecock and he gets a Super Bowl ring with the Giants. Why wouldn't we want a road grader in front of SJ since SJ gets stopped at the line so much? Get SJ past the line and extremely good things happen.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
squeaky wheel said:
But is what he said true? Faulk had FBs throughout his Rams tenure. We jettisoned Hedgecock and he gets a Super Bowl ring with the Giants. Why wouldn't we want a road grader in front of SJ since SJ gets stopped at the line so much? Get SJ past the line and extremely good things happen.

This. +10000000000000000000000000