Former Ram in Canada??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I was listening to 101 ESPN they said that a former Ram is in Canada. Who were they talking about?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ljramsfan said:
I was listening to 101 ESPN they said that a former Ram is in Canada. Who were they talking about?
Half of the 2011 roster.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh who is that??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ljramsfan said:
Oh who is that??

I was being facetious. I don't know who's there specifically.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol I figured that....gilyard???

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Sims- Walker is with the hated Blue Bombers. He and that team deserve each other. Just makes it easier for my Eskimo's

Couldn't get a real sniff this year in the NFL so he moved north of the border to fail in another country. I'm sure that cold weather will help his hands...Said no one ever.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone else feel like Sims-Walker wasted an opportunity?

I mean, I always thought he was a good player. Did he not work hard enough? Was I duped by his play? It feels wrong that he's not on an NFL roster... but he's dug his own grave so to speak.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:

I mean, I always thought he was a good player. Did he not work hard enough? Was I duped by his play? It feels wrong that he's not on an NFL roster... but he's dug his own grave so to speak.
I think he was dinged up a little. The guy just couldn't get any separation when he was here.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:

I think he was dinged up a little. The guy just couldn't get any separation when he was here.

Actually it wasn't his separation. More his wide open drops. The MNF game against the giants comes to mind.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:

Fair enough. But in his Jacksonville days he showed potential.

I'm not sure where the wheels fell off.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:

Fair enough. But in his Jacksonville days he showed potential.

I'm not sure where the wheels fell off.
I think he did too, but somewhere along the line he lost his mojo.