Former Patriot Light Calls Warner's Comments 'Ludicrous'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Brady committing Intentional Grounding that wasn't called.
To me the most blatant no call...at an incredibly convenient point in the game to allow that drive to continue. Brady was dead in the water against the pass rush and threw it to NO ONE.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
They are trying to make us think Patriot poop does not stink . . . I think even Goodell uses Patpri, making it his business to make sure the Pats business does not stink up the NFL,.

tcb9mg1uy22ncmh2zkzy.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
so Light he has no idea if they actually cheated but it doesn't matter cus they were a better team? wow excellent debate skills.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
That SB was the entire reason defensive holding and illegal contact has been so heavily stressed since. Beating the crap out of someone is legal in boxing and UFC.
Just like back then raping a WR was legal in football. (At least for the Cheatriots)

iced

Light said he doesn't know what happened regarding any video recording, but doesn't think it made a difference.

"Was that an advantage to the New England Patriots, to our team, the work and the body of work we put forth throughout those years? Was that a marr, was that a reason for our success? Absolutely not," he said. "All the players I know in the National Football League understand that that wouldn't have been an advantage. The bottom line is the organization is solid."

Light talked much more about the recent controversies surrounding the Patriots and the legacy of Bill Belichick.

you mean knowing whats coming before the ball is snapped isn't advantageous?

the patriot way is also the ignorant way

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
you mean knowing whats coming before the ball is snapped isn't advantageous?

the patriot way is also the ignorant way
Of course not. And neither is having a ball that's easier to hold onto in adverse weather conditions. No effect on the game at all!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...t-Light-Calls-Warners-Comments-Ludicrous.aspx

[av]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/Edmonds/012715-3E.mp3[/av]

Former Rams quarterback Kurt Warner told reporters on Tuesday "there's a sliver of a doubt" on whether the New England Patriots fairly won Super Bowl XXXVI.

Warner, of course, was referring to the SpyGate scandal that came to light in 2007. Commissioner Roger Goodell later burned all the tapes, destroying any hard evidence that the Patriots videotaped the Rams walk-through practice the day before Super Bowl XXXVI.

Former Patriot offensive lineman Matt Light made his thoughts known on Warner's comments while talking with the Edmonds, McKernan and Moe Show.

"I think it's ludicrous. I remember there was talk of filming a walkthrough..I have no idea if that took place or if it didn't took place. I think he should just rest on the fact that it was the players that made the plays and not the coaches. As a team we did win the championship and regardless of little things along the way...that will never get taken away," Light said.

Light said he doesn't know what happened regarding any video recording, but doesn't think it made a difference.

"Was that an advantage to the New England Patriots, to our team, the work and the body of work we put forth throughout those years? Was that a marr, was that a reason for our success? Absolutely not," he said. "All the players I know in the National Football League understand that that wouldn't have been an advantage. The bottom line is the organization is solid."

Light talked much more about the recent controversies surrounding the Patriots and the legacy of Bill Belichick.
attachment.php

Matt Light, just trying to help out the cheaters

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
He's a fuckfaced idiot. If it didn't make a difference his despicable coach wouldn't have been doing it. The commish wouldn't have destroyed the evidence and the team wouldn't have lost draft picks and the coach wouldn't have received a huge fine.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If it didn't make a difference his despicable coach wouldn't have been doing it.
This is a point I've been preaching for a while. Belichick doesn't do these things because he's crazy. He doesn't do these things because he's Snidely Whiplash or Dick Dastardly, just doing evil for evil's sake. He does these things because HE thinks they're necessary to win.

And thus, we have HIS tacit admission that even if the Patriots won a game 200-0, the cheating made a difference. And so forfeiture of the games is an entirely appropriate punishment.

Because they're not going to stop until that happens. They'll just blow off fines and draft pick losses.