Former NFL QB Erik Kramer attempts suicide

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It is really hard to know. His wife is saying he was depressed for year, since his playing days.
I would agree that what happened to his son probably has a lot to do with. All sorts of people deal with depression and it is a real thing. If it was head injury related, from what I have seen it can cause a real sense of hopelessness and then you add his son on top of it....look out.
I'll reply to both of those in one so we don't have two convos...lol

Sorry to hear about your father in law. I'm sure there are always certain situations that lead to depression. It just always seems like retired football players always blame it on the head injuries because they're looking for money or something. It's definitely hard to tell what causes it.

Life can be extremely difficult to deal with after football. I'm honestly glad I was never a star athlete when I was younger.