Former head of the ED talks about the CVC prop

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kmox35.png

What will it take to keep the Rams in St. Louis? Bruce Sommer, former head of America’s Center and the Edward Jones Dome, give us his take on whether the Rams will leave St. Louis.

[mp3]http://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/bruce-sommer.mp3[/mp3]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A river aquarium that would have windows facing the cars driving by on the interstate??? Wouldn't that require water with more than 6" of visibility ? Not sure how anyone would be able to see any fish from the highway , much less with their faces right up against the glass with that river water.

I hope they give Enos all of the areas mentioned and more to develop. That would be great for the people in STL and it would be great for the Rams as well. Crossing fingers.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That was one of the better audio clips I've listened to regarding the Rams/STL in any sense recently.

Thanks for posting man.