Former Employees Celebrate Spagnuolo's Firing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Ouch!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fox2now.com/sports/ktvi-former-employees-reacto-o-coach-20120102,0,7479240.premiumvideo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fox2now.com/sports/ktvi-form ... emiumvideo</a>

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hewitt should spend more time looking for a new job.....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have one thing to say to these employees:

Don't wish misfortune on people who have done you wrong. Instead, rise above them and learn from the experience. Karma will find a way to reward you for your actions.

Obviously, they've never heard of the concept of karma.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Cut the crap, of course their happy w/ this firing. Have some class.

The guy sounds like a PD poster.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. "... and having somewhat comparable players even with all the injuries, something had to change because there was quite a change from last year to this year." That's the rationale we should all get used to. Paying lip service to real variables and then rallying for change in spite of it.

You have to wonder if Tom Landry and Chuck Noll would have done anything in today's NFL. I'm serious about that too. Those guys started out really shitty before stringing together successful years. If they were hot coordinators or something like that prior to hitching onto an NFL team, and came out of the gates with 3 losing seasons, would they still be around in this decade? Instant gratification society = screw continuity.

Ah well. Whadda ya gonna do?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bad segment...sour grapes should be thrown away, not put on display.

steferfootball

Starter
I have difficulty thinking that as classy a person as Spags fired Hewit without reason. He was probably a lazy employee that hung around because his boss was loyal to him. Or maybe he just did a terrible job that interfered with the players ability to perform. (Late with having equipment ready causing delays on gameday/practice, or something.)

Spags doesn't throw people under the bus, so that would explain why he didn't comment on it.

It is speculation, but the best I've got.

I like how the people there are "Not celebrating" with Champagne (or whatever that was). lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
I have difficulty thinking that as classy a person as Spags fired Hewit without reason. He was probably a lazy employee that hung around because his boss was loyal to him. Or maybe he just did a terrible job that interfered with the players ability to perform. (Late with having equipment ready causing delays on gameday/practice, or something.)

I like how the people there are "Not celebrating" with Champagne (or whatever that was). lol
Yeah, "not celebrating." What a group of douche nozzles that turned out to be.

I think the Hewitt thing was more due to him being a source inside the locker room for STL media. Without Hewitt "leaking" things to Bernie and J.T., they could focus on keeping everything in house. You could tell by how 'outraged' some of the STL writers were over that firing, that he had many friends in the media. Meanwhile, throughout the league during that time of the lockout and subsequent mass payroll trimmings, TONS of employees were getting canned. From every spot on the totem pole. Nobody said BOO about the liaison to foreign relations (or whatever that job was) getting fired. She didn't have any friends in the media.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
steferfootball said:

I think the Hewitt thing was more due to him being a source inside the locker room for STL media. Without Hewitt "leaking" things to Bernie and J.T., they could focus on keeping everything in house. You could tell by how 'outraged' some of the STL writers were over that firing, that he had many friends in the media. Meanwhile, throughout the league during that time of the lockout and subsequent mass payroll trimmings, TONS of employees were getting canned. From every spot on the totem pole. Nobody said BOO about the liaison to foreign relations (or whatever that job was) getting fired. She didn't have any friends in the media.
That makes alotta sense.

But of course Hewitt plays the victim card. He is just a innocent bystandard. He probably worked for 2.50 an hour without benefits in sweat shop conditions. Even in the winter Spags heated the room up to 90. I'm shocked he didn't leave sooner to get away from such an atrocious employer. I'm more shocked he didn't hold a puppy while being interviewed.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
lol. "... and having somewhat comparable players even with all the injuries, something had to change because there was quite a change from last year to this year."

:rofl:

She must not have been paying that much attention. The team that we saw for about the first quarter of the Eagles game is what I believe would have looked like all season, if it was healthy.

And something staggering I heard on the radio today from Demoff. Bradford and SJ only played 1 full healthy game together all season(the game vs the Packers). :whoa:

Anonymous

X said:
steferfootball said:

All true. Plus in my humble opinion Hewitt acted like an entitled Georgia pet. Others were fired by the Rams and handled it with class.

Ramatik

Starter
That really makes me angry. Hewitt works for the Cal Bears?

Hmm, that's in my neck of the woods. I'm thinking about tracking him down and throwing a party on his face.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramatik said:

Hmm, that's in my neck of the woods. I'm thinking about tracking him down and throwing a party on his face.
That was funny. Not sure I've heard that before "throw a party on your face."

lol

Ramatik

Starter
X said:
Ramatik said:

That was funny. Not sure I've heard that before "throw a party on your face."

lol

Heh!

Even when I'm angry, you still got to have a sense of humor.

It feels like this franchise took another step back. I hope the new direction (again) turns out good. But I am so tired about hearing about an idiot equipment manager as a reason for the team's dysfunction. It's like most of these morons became fans this year. Everything between 2004 and today never happened?