Former Cardinals QB Max Hall arrested for shoplifting, cocaine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Former Cardinals QB Max Hall arrested for shoplifting, cocaine
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 2, 2014
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...qb-max-hall-arrested-for-shoplifting-cocaine/

nfl_a_hall2_sy_300.jpg
AP

For a moment there, it looked like Max Hall was going to be the next Kurt Warner.

But he ended up more like Montana — Tony Montana.

According to the Arizona Republic, Hall was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of stolen items and cocaine.

The report said Gilbert police were called to a Best Buy store, where they found Hall with “several stolen items from Best Buy and a nearby Walmart.”

He was also packing a “personal use quantity of cocaine,” which I guess depends on how often you use.

The former BYU quarterback — this latest one was a whole different kind of mission — started three games for the Cardinals in 2010, and was most recently working as an assistant coach at a high school

StevenG-BR

Rookie
lol... isn't he a Mormon? Not exactly the stereotypical behavior.

I even remember reading that he trashed talked University of Utah before or after a game... saying they were too liberal as a school, not Mormon enough and that he hates what they stand for (something along those lines).

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I work hard not to forget that the guy's a person with a likely drug problem that needs treatment.

I hope he gets it. I remember when people dumped all over Ryan Leaf and he brought a ton of it on himself for being a first class a-hole, but when he hit bottom, it became clear that he needed treatment.

So, here's hoping he gets treatment and the spiral ends at this incident...for him and his family.