Former Browns LB Mychal Kendricks signing a 1 yr deal with Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I was hoping the Rams were kicking the tires on Kendricks back in the FA period.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How is he not suspended? Arrested for a felony, and didn't he basically admit it after the arrest?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
How is he not suspended? Arrested for a felony, and didn't he basically admit it after the arrest?

Yes, he pleaded guilty to insider trading and is awaiting sentencing. This is indeed a strange situation.

jjab360

Legend
https://www.sbnation.com/2018/8/29/...nd-browns-insider-trading-philadelphia-eagles
On Thursday, Sep. 6, Kendricks pleaded guilty to insider trading and now faces up to 25 years in prison. He’ll be sentenced in December.

But while he waits, he’ll be playing for the Seattle Seahawks, who scooped him up on a one-year deal and plan to immediately toss him into their Week 2 lineup, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
This is literally insane. Where are Kendricks', the Seahawks', and the NFL's priorities right now? Christ.

I swear Pete Carroll would have tried to sign Aaron Hernandez after he was charged with murder if he could've gotten out on bail.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Hopefully the NFL suspends him. My main reasoning is just that I dont like the shecocks. But one would think that the crime does violate any player conduct code.
Yeah, a white collar crime like that? I don't think Jerruh could look Mychal in the eye after he took the refs on a little bus trip. I'm sure the Owners have done a bit of "insider trading" here & there -- violate any FA rules lately, Jerruh? Mr. Kraft? smh.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Sentencing in December - league could suspend anytime now.

But Seattle has nothing to lose in either case.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pete feels his job slowly slipping from his grasp. He'll be hitting the motivational speaker tour in 2020.