Former Bears GM Jerry Angelo Rates Every QB from the 2013 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

lmao this guys insane - completely disagree with wilson and kaep being that high, especially crapperdick

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It angers me to see everyone somehow buy into the idea that Wilson and Kaepernick are great QBs. They are delusional! Kellen Clemens could have that amount of success in those same systems. They just have teams which are built in a way in which the defense carries them and the offense just has to minimize mistakes. So Andy Dalton is rated better than Sam Bradford for some reason? That dude has a weak arm, is usually very inaccurate, and cannot ever operate in clutch situations. I would take Bradford over Andy Dalton, Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, Colin Dick, Carson Palmer, and RG3.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Bradford might not be the best QB in the league, but my favorite attribute that he has that is often brought up is how he does not ever give a game away. He rarely has a timely turnover, and if you put him in position in the 4th to win it, there's a good chance that he will.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sam Bradford aside...I disagree with a lot of his numbers, seems like he's pulling stuff out of the air, or looking at stats alone. Which stats he's looking at, and how they are weighted, I have no clue.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Like Doc said, there is some questionable reasoning behind some of these quarterbacks. I don't really care that he has Sam rated as average. He still has a lot to prove. As long as he can stay healthy next year, I think he can.

Sam Bradford aside...I disagree with a lot of his numbers, seems like he's pulling stuff out of the air, or looking at stats alone. Which stats he's looking at, and how they are weighted, I have no clue.

The point rating system makes you think he does use some sort of stats, but I think he's just going off of what he thinks. Why not just make a list though? Anyone who has Cam Newton rated above Drew Breeze is a fuck tard. Dick punchable territory if you have Cajun in your blood.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Like Doc said, there is some questionable reasoning behind some of these quarterbacks. I don't really care that he has Sam rated as average. He still has a lot to prove. As long as he can stay healthy next year, I think he can.

The point rating system makes you think he does use some sort of stats, but I think he's just going off of what he thinks. Why not just make a list though? Anyone who has Cam Newton rated above Drew Breeze is a fuck tard. Dick punchable territory if you have Cajun in your blood.
Just on principal, he deserves a dick punch.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He extols the virtues of Kaep and Wilson for running pans RG for the same thing.
IMO RG is the best of the three and with those teams defense would have shown it.
So yeah I'm not real worried about his ratings,I do agree Sam needs to have a year that justifies his position

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Angelo has a very bad track record of evaluating QBs. The best very best one that he ever drafted was Trent Dilfer. It is no coincidence that he is out of football.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't disagree with what he said about Bradford. Do disagree with his rankings.