Former Auburn WR D’haquille Duke Williams Tryout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Duke Williams Is Looking for a Fresh Start

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
Cunningham is considers to be the best RB as pass protection on the team. He has Value.

Mason was unimpressive after his rookie season, I just wonder how much my opinion is skewed after having to watch him AFTER Gurley took a breather.

Rams have a close knit team, and Fisher has his finger on the pulse of the locker room. He is criticized as a coach often but even the most rabid Fisher hater will tell you, he's a players coach and and bad locker room guys aren't as much of a concern. If he thought it would be a problem, he wouldn't have even tried him out.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
So ... I couldn't sleep in this morning and while laying there I was thinking of who we might be able to compare some of our new additions too. And although I am not as concerned about DW's off field stuff as much as I am his lack of playing last season. Pretty much a year off of football during important development time is NOT ideal. But back to my comparison thing .... anyone else feel that "if" he can get back into form .... .we just "might" have gotten our Laquan Treadwell ?? I mean size, not super fast but with a ridiculous catching radius and uses his body to box out the defender.....

I have no idea how he will pan out, but if he does I think we got ourselves a steal.

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
If you have a difference in opinion than some of the guys in this forum that's perfectly fine but please no personal attacks allowed. Saying people are "high" because they disagree with you is uncalled for. Although I'm high right now(y). Plus I don't think the guy got a workout anyway.

I just saw this...I don't consider that a personal attack, if I say the opinions that so and so are good are ludicrous, is that an attack? It was a general statement regarding perceived perceptions done in a comical and common paraphrasing. I didn't at " you are an idiot and you smell" let's not be over sensitive on this board and take this board for what it is. Rabid Ram fans who will undoubtedly disagree on some points , and may have many conflicts of opinions. It was a good natured flippant remark. Protected under subsection B of the forum police handbook

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve