Former Auburn WR D’haquille Duke Williams Tryout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice.

Bringing this guy into camp is a bad idea if he has a quick trigger. We're already chippy as a team, and this guy could have his short fuse lit by any number of guys on defense. And with HBO in the house too? Yeesh. Could be good TV though. I know I'll be watching.

i don't know. will they allow them to be intoxicated when they're out on the field during training camp?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't know...It's not like he just got into it with another player...This is WAY beyond that...Guess I'll just sit this one out and see what Snead and Fisher decide..If they didn't have at least some interest, he wouldn't even be getting a a chance to show his wares..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
i don't know. will they allow them to be intoxicated when they're out on the field during training camp?

Lotta people get intoxicated, but not a lot of people lay out 4 people while intoxicated.
That's someone with a short fuse.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Once or twice fine. But punching out four dudes? He clearly has anger issues. And I have a good feeling on why he may want to "change". $$$$

I just feel like people here are too quick to judge someone they've never met, and are against this guy getting a TRYOUT. I don't know the guy, but I'm not going to make baseless assumptions like you're doing, I'm going to let Fisher and Snead do their job. If he's as bad as you say he is, he'll be out the door quick as can be. If he's not, then maybe we get a steal on a 2nd round talent. What's the harm in checking? There's no reason not to.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If you take a look at what he's done since then, he's acknowledged that he's had issues and that he needs to make changes. That's a lot more than you can say about some of these guys. If he really wants to make changes, I'm perfectly fine with giving him that opportunity.

I'll agree to give him a chance if you remove your avatar of the Wanger.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's an interesting story.

The tweets and cry baby bullshit, are more of a concern to me than the drunk fighting.
This sounds like a goon, that could split a clubhouse.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Some dude named Matt Waldman said:
He also routinely misdiagnoses angles of his assignments.

Some dude named Matt Waldman...again said:
He also routinely misdiagnoses angles of his assignments.

So what he's saying is that he also routinely misdiagnoses angles of his assignments? Got it. So bad he said it twice.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, if the Rams do sign him keep him away from Tyler Higbee please.
Pow-300x221.jpg

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
He has hands and body control!

This cat isn't going to disrupt this Rams locker room. Bout time they get a WR with attitude! I'm sure Snisher has him on a short lease. Let him compete against all the other WRs and see what happens. He might just become the go to WR the Rams are looking for.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Brandon Marshall got past his anger issues. Maybe Williams can change.