Forecasting our very strange draft class

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
This site has been forecasting rookies for every team, and the Rams version just got released.

Other than the obvious disagreement on Jared Goff (I would swap him and Cooper honestly), I think I agree with most of these. Still really wish we had grabbed a DB of some sort rather than 4 skill position guys.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Has Walter Football ever been right about the Rams in anything?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Still really wish we had grabbed a DB of some sort rather than 4 skill position guys.
Doubling down on wr & TE was smart IMO....Thomas & Cooper....Great picks....Higbee is an excellent pick as well. Hemingway has top end talent. Excellent blocker...Excellent run blocker. 4 solid picks in an area of need.

We grabbed several udfa's DB's....I really like Randolph. Almost an unheard of talent not being drafted. 4 year starter...actually played 5 years. Great measurables. Rohan Gaines looks tough as well. Michael Jordan is a small school ball hawk. Troy Hill is a baller. We picked up Coty Sensabaugh in FA....And we're loaded at DB...where exactly will a new DB play?

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Doubling down on wr & TE was smart IMO....Thomas & Cooper....Great picks....Higbee is an excellent pick as well. Hemingway has top end talent. Excellent blocker...Excellent run blocker. 4 solid picks in an area of need.

We grabbed several udfa's DB's....I really like Randolph. Almost an unheard of talent not being drafted. 4 year starter...actually played 5 years. Great measurables. Rohan Gaines looks tough as well. Michael Jordan is a small school ball hawk. Troy Hill is a baller. We picked up Coty Sensabaugh in FA....And we're loaded at DB...where exactly will a new DB play?

I agree we have enough DB's for this season and I think its one our strongest groups, just need to figure out who is starting at the safeties. Smart idea to grab playmakers and give Goff some speed to play with. This guy in the article also doesn't state that Goff took over a horrendous team that won 1 game and the WR talent at CAL was not that great. Watch the tape guys, he was always running away from pressure or getting drilled as he throws, he still managed to get his team to a bowl game in year 3. I agree with Cooper and Thomas having great potential and I think Higbee is going to be a beast and his attitude shouldn't matter with Jeff Fisher.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't really have anything to add here, just wanted to knock the locked thread off the top.....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This regime has had a great run thus far in the draft overall. WR of course is one of the areas they have sucked, so we're going to see if they righted the ship this year a bit. I'm guessing this year's haul produces two solid starting-level WRs and if so it's gonna help a lot. TE it looks even better, so good that I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm and that's not something I normally do since I dig the Kool Aid.