For you Techy Dudes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I saved some pics that were taken on an ipad and cell phone on a zip dive. I also saved some pics from a camera on that same zip drive. I got them all developed into pics at the local photoshop ,,, only the pics from my camera came out right. The pics from the ipad and cell were totally blurred.

There must be a way to get these shots developed into pics... anybody know what I'm missing here?

Muchas

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Only thing I can think that you could do would be to print them on your printer with some good photo paper and see if that works.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They looked perfect on my computer screen. Any idea why they may not have turned out when developed ?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
They looked perfect on my computer screen. Any idea why they may not have turned out when developed ?
They might have compressed them prior to printing. Not sure. Where did you take them to be developed?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Selassie I said:
They might have compressed them prior to printing. Not sure. Where did you take them to be developed?

Walgreens

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

Walgreens
Yeah, I'd look into other options or print them yourself on your printer with some good photo paper. It'll take a lot of ink, and the paper isn't that cheap, but it'll look good for sure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

Walgreens

:lmao: Was Walmart closed? C'mon George.

X is probably right. You could probably do a better job on your own with a decent printer. My wife has lots of print jobs done from photos. It depends on how they are doing it but there are definitely ways they can screw up the process.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Funny you should ask that Stu.

I try to avoid going into a Wal-Mart if I can. Here in Central FL, Wal-Marts tend to attract ALL of the undesirables ,,, I mean some fucking wack-a-doos. I like to be the only freak in any store that I shop in.

Besides , the Walgreens is less than a mile from the house, and it's open 24/7.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Funny you should ask that Stu.

I try to avoid going into a Wal-Mart if I can. Here in Central FL, Wal-Marts tend to attract ALL of the undesirables ,,, I mean some fucking wack-a-doos. I like to be the only freak in any store that I shop in.

Besides , the Walgreens is less than a mile from the house, and it's open 24/7.

Just flickin' yuh shit. And unfortunately, Walmarts are like the plague. Try all u want to avoid it... eventually it will get you.