For The Teams In Need Of A Qb...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
With so many teams so desperate at QB and the respect that Bradford has around the league, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a $100 million dollar contract like Cutler on the open market.:eek:
Then whatever poor schmuck we drafted would similarly suffer due to lack of support and have certain fans proclaiming HIM a bust too...

crazyhorns

Rookie
I would not be surprise if the Browns select a QB later in the draft as they have a very young and talented QB in Hoyer. I think the Rams would be in better position to trade if Houston select a QB and not Clowney. Teams in need of a QB would scramble at that time realizing only a couple more QB's will be left on the board worthy of a round 1 pick. Simple supply and demand.

tonyl711

Starter
I would not be surprise if the Browns select a QB later in the draft as they have a very young and talented QB in Hoyer. I think the Rams would be in better position to trade if Houston select a QB and not Clowney. Teams in need of a QB would scramble at that time realizing only a couple more QB's will be left on the board worthy of a round 1 pick. Simple supply and demand.
the Rams have 2 very valuable players to dangle in front of teams, either the top 2 rated QBs or one of the top 2 rated QBs and Clowney, no matter who Houston takes we have some serious trade bait.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
the Rams have 2 very valuable players to dangle in front of teams, either the top 2 rated QBs or one of the top 2 rated QBs and Clowney, no matter who Houston takes we have some serious trade bait.

So you think that after the first 10 minutes into the 2014 draft Snead will be under some pressure?

tonyl711

Starter
So you think that after the first 10 minutes into the 2014 draft Snead will be under some pressure?
I think Snead will be smiling listening to all those GMs calling him that are all under pressure, Snead cant lose in this IMO, get stuck with the pick, np we get what ever player we want, trade to 6 he still gets one of the top 2 OTs or the best WR.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Freeman situation still baffles me, 2010-2012 the kid passes for over 11,000 yards 68 TD's, 5 rushing TD's. The 45 INT's are bad but seem fixable.
He looked to be on the rise then went off the rails. I think if he gets his head right he could be a sleeper FA for somebody.

Freeman--500x325.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm loving it. The perfect storm is brewing. I still dream Houston taking Bridgewater and a slew of teams jockeying for our 2nd pick to either get Clowney or the next QB. We are sitting so pretty! Envision Cleveland being locked in on Bortles or Manziel and giving us the 1-4, 1-26, and 3-7 for 1-2 and taking one of those QBs. Then Jacksonville picks Clowney at 1-3. At that point, the other QB needy teams would come calling for 1-4 to get their QB where we would swap 1st round picks plus maybe a #1 in 2015 and a 2nd rounder this year. This is what dreams are made of for sure.