For the Record, Your Prediction ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What is your, On the Record, for all eternity, here at ROD, Prediction for the final score in the J-E-T-S vs Rams game!!?!
You know me, the Biggest Homer around! I could predict a massive Blow-Out, But I'll be "Fare and Honest", After much thought, Rams 34-17 with the Rams recording, 6 sacks - and 4 turnovers, including 2 Int's!
What say you my Brothers and Sisters!!? lets here some detailed thoughts, if you wish!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 16-14 Keenum 2 picks . Couldn't help myself.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Keenum will stink it up in the first half. Fisher will finally play Goff in the second half and help lead the Rams to a comeback win 24-21!!! (y) :yess:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams win 13-9 the offense continues to struggle as our only TD is defensive.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Hayes with a couple of sacks for his "fans"

-------------------------------------------------------------

William Hayes still doesn't believe in dinosaurs, Part III

You can throw all the bones and fossils, all the facts and evidence you want at Rams defensive end William Hayes, and his answer will be the same: Dinosaurs are not real.

Hayes' fascinating disbelief in the existence of scaled creatures from the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods of this here Earth was well-documented during this year's edition of Hard Knocks.

But despite months of public scoffing, Hayes remains steadfast as the nation's most high-profile dinosaur truther. Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel tried his hardest to understand Hayes' logic during a trip to the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles and, well, the bit went exactly as you'd expect.

Here are Hayes' greatest hits:

» (making sense of Triceratops bones) "That s**t looks like clay."
» (skeptically examining a Pakicetus attocki) "Hell no, that ain't no whale."
» "Do you believe in unicorns?" "S**t, I do now."
» "I feel like it's a large body of water that we haven't discovered. We find different species in the water every day. Who's to say that a mermaid can't be down there?"
» "(This trip) changed my mind that mermaids are just not in the water. Now they could be just on land. ... My search for Ariel has intensified even more now."

If this country has learned anything from Hayes over the past few months, it's to never listen to people with facts, stay true to what you believe and find your mermaid. #FindYourMermaid

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams 20
Jets 10

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Rams win 13-9 the offense continues to struggle as our only TD is defensive.
My heart agrees with your assessment but my brain tells me it will turn out exactly opposite of what you've posted.:(

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams win 23-17

Or else...

IMG_0772_zpsdmog3p60.jpg

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
This is going to be one of those laughers, Rams 38 Jets 10.
Gurley 120 yds-1 td, Keenum 2 tds, defense 2 tds.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I stick my prediction...Defensive & Special team touchdowns for the Rams.

Good Guys...20
Bad Guys....3

Jared Goff starts next week.