"For the Rams to have a chance.."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can't start out slow. We have to use Gurley and Anderson early and often.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
All of the media pundits and anti-Rams are saying the Rams don’t belong to play the big stage and that the Rams are fraudsters going to get blown out by 3-4 TDS.

I’d love to see McVay run up the scores on the Pats and prove these anti-Rams wrong.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
The Rams lost to three teams this season who all ended up in the playoffs. The Rams went into the fourth quarter of each of those losses with a decent chance to pull the game out.

The Patsies, who simpleminded TV loudmouths are so enamoured with, lost to Lions (who we rather easily handled) and Jags (among others) by embarrassing margins.

Very proud of the way this team came back from double digit deficits, against the toughest of opponents, on the road, in a Damn difficult place to play.

I bet the Rams will give the Patsies all they can handle and then some.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
The mainstream media might be saying that, but since we won the NFCCG I've yet to see a mock draft that didn't have is picking at 32.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
This offense is completely different than when we faced DET, CHI, and PHI. We are a run first team for the most part. I believe we can run against the Pats and the Pats will not be able to do the same.

We steamrolled Dallas with the run game and they were a lot better against the run than the Pats were. The Saints had the best run defense in the league. It is understandable we could not run against them.

The more I think about it I like our chances A LOT.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I too, am confident.

The QB advantage given automatically to Brady, is not clear cut on recent form.

Jared Goff is playing better than Brady over the last 4-5 games. His ballsack was in a wheelbarrow against the A’ints, it was so big.

Rams run defense is allowing 49 yards rushing in the Playoffs against two damn fine rushing teams.

Two that were better than the Pats run game.

Wouldn’t you love to see Aaron Donald do to Brady, what he does to Russell Wilson?

Can Wade make them one-dimensional, then bring the pass rush?

99, 93 & 90 are the difference makers in this game. I suspect that the defense continues to clamp down.

I hope the real 30 appears.

dang

Legend
The 1st quarter will be the Litmus test.
I heard an unbelievable stat that the Pats have only scored 3 pts total in the 1st quarter of their 8 super bowl appearances. This means the Pats don't panic and make some pretty fantastic adjustments as the game progresses. Usually its the Rams 2nd half adjustments that is the difference means going up early may be critical to a Rams victory. And if a lead is obtained keep the foot on the gas pedal (see Super Bowl LI).

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can't start out slow. We have to use Gurley and Anderson early and often.

The 1st quarter will be the Litmus test.

Yep. The start is huge! We've gotta go out there and get things rolling right. We know they are gonna start hot, so we need to get settled and establish ourselves. We've got a 24 year old (albeit, calm headed) QB and a young coach - The Pats will be licking their lips, if they get up on us.

If we win this game, it all starts with Gurley/Anderson and the O-Line. We need to get the run game going, so that we can hit the big plays that the Pats are susceptible to (as are we). It also keeps Van Noy and Flowers honest, which is needed, because that Pats pass rush has come to life the last few weeks. Making the most of scoring opportunities will define this game. Gotta execute in the RZ.

On D...we all know the stats about Brady and sacks. If we don't generate pressure, he'll carve us up on those infuriating 12-15 play drives that sap 7/8mins off the clock. Without being pessimistic (but for anyone who's watched our D...), we are also likely to give up some big plays on Sunday (we rank 30th), so big time sacks, and forced turnovers (as always) will be huge for us if we can get em.

...well, with that piece of "captain obvious" posting from me....lets get this game underway! I'm already feeling the adrenaline! We've got the talent - We've just gotta execute!