For the Rams to clinch a playoff birth this week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not only do I think we are gonna win, I think we are gonna crush them. Seriously.

Not sure we're gonna crush them but I like our chances to win. Our defense has typically given Wilson trouble with their team speed. I think McVay is a guy who learns from mistakes. Goff too.

Aside from the last two possessions in the philly game, I really liked Goff's poise after the Minnesota game. He didn't let that affect him and has been very good since.

To me the sign of a good team is how they bounce back. 4 losses this year and they've bounced back nicely each time. Maybe that loss last week was a silver lining. When things come too easy for a young team they might not respond well in a tough playoff atmosphere. They're becoming battle tested with each game win or lose.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
One thing we have going for us is the defensive injuries Seattle has. The crowd is going to be our biggest enemy. My take is that if we win this week we are in the playoffs. If we lose I think we're done, too many teams, good teams fighting for a wild card, plus with Aaron Rodgers back, so are the Packers. I see 10 teams, possibly 11 if the Lions get hot, fighting for 6 spots.

Lions are indeed hot right now. Not sure just what is going to happen in the NFC south. This will certainly go down to wk#17 to figure which team gets what. Rams beating the Saints gives us an edge if we are involved with them for the wild card. The Saints Panthers & Falcons will be in a 3 way battle where they play each other from this point on.I see the Saints as the South Division Champs myself.

If the Rams do not win Sunday not all is lost for the Division title. Rams could go 2 out of 3 & be 11-5 Seattle could also go 2 our of 3 & be only 10-6 Rams take the West ! Reason Dallas last 2 games will be interesting they play Seattle in a home game celebrating Ezekiel's return. Dallas also play Philly but the difference will be that Ezekiel Elliott will be back in action from SUP! If Dallas win out they will have the same record as Seattle both teams looking for that Wild Card. If Seattle happens to loose 2 then the will be out of the playoffs.

I see Minn & Philly with first playoff week byes. With Division the Saints 12-4 & Rams 11-5 playing the wild card teams. One will be the Panthers 11-5 & either the Lions/Seattle/Dallas.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I almost wish this was week 17 with us already sitting at 11 wins. The Eagles and this game has to be draining on our teams. What a shitty schedule for us to face the Vikings, Saints, Eagles and Seahawks in the last 5 weeks.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone honestly believe we will win in Seattle? I have zero confidence for this game. The Seahawks will get a bunch of bullcrap and wide open receivers at some crucial point and pull a win out of their ass. Our offense will get a bunch of yards and then falter in the redzone and GZ will end up missing two field goals. We will be sitting here saying what if that and freak the refs next Monday.

I hate being like this. And of course I hope we go into that stadium and kick the crap out of them. But I just don’t see it happening.

E3E3A664-19C4-4E6D-85DD-F95F28F5BD1B.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like the scenario where we beat Seattle, just absolutely crush them, and win our division.
Then, Seattle makes it in as a wildcard and plays the Rams.
We beat the ever living shit out of them again, at our house. This is a really bad beating. Michael Bennett cries on camera, gives up football and starts selling crack in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Russell Wilson, now permanently hobbled, not from a physical injury but from the nightmares of Donald, Brockers and Quinn hitting him helmet first in the kidneys 12 straight times.

Then we get our next shot at the Eagles, followed by Tom Bradys last superbowl loss...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
They need to win AND

Lions lose
Packers lose
Falcons Lose
Saints lose

Cool. But in my heart I feel like JUST a win tomorrow over the SeaFairys is enough to get us into the playoffs as division winners, even though it will not quite be mathematical. Going 2 games up with 2 games left to play is pretty much a shoe in. At LEAST a wild card.

Last edited:

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Does anyone honestly believe we will win in Seattle? I have zero confidence for this game. The Seahawks will get a bunch of bullcrap and wide open receivers at some crucial point and pull a win out of their ass. Our offense will get a bunch of yards and then falter in the redzone and GZ will end up missing two field goals. We will be sitting here saying what if that and freak the refs next Monday.

I hate being like this. And of course I hope we go into that stadium and kick the crap out of them. But I just don’t see it happening.

@Legatron4
I fully understand why you're saying all this. After all you're just describing what always happens when we play the Seahawks. Oh! It just happened 2 months ago too!

BS calls going their way continually.
Broken plays with wide open receivers for a touchdown.
Wussel rushing for 90 yards by game's end.

We HAVE to somehow go in and beat them soundly, to make a statement for the future. We have too, or I'm afraid it's all over.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

Dude...this isn't 2015. I know you see Lucy holding that ball as you run to kick it, but this time you're gonna hit that sweet spot so good the ball flies over the goalposts and into the rafters. Then, naturally, you go bitch slap Lucy for all the other times. And ladies, you know you would too given the circumstances.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Dude...this isn't 2015. I know you see Lucy holding that ball as you run to kick it, but this time you're gonna hit that sweet spot so good the ball flies over the goalposts and into the rafters. Then, naturally, you go bitch slap Lucy for all the other times. And ladies, you know you would too given the circumstances.

Sexual harassment. You might get suspended from your job.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Sexual harassment. You might get suspended from your job.

Its actually assault but on a fictional character and since part of my self employment revolves around assault on fictional characters I'm in the clear.