For the Rams to clinch a playoff birth this week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I doubt all those scenarios come together. But a win this week puts us in really good shape. 3 games to go. Take two out of 3 and we're likely in one way or another.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When the Rams Win this week-end they will be in 1st place in the NFC West with a 2 game Lead, and 2 games left in the regular Season! We will Win the West and be in the Playoff! PERIOD!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When the Rams Win this week-end they will be in 1st place in the NFC West with a 2 game Lead, and 2 games left in the regular Season! We will Win the West and be in the Playoff! PERIOD!!!

Dave, you should be the Rams PA guy at the stadium. I can see home field being a big advantage and Dave being called the 12th man. (y)

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I admit I was being selfish hoping that we beat the Vikings and/or the Eagles to put us in a position to land top seed in the NFC playoff race.

This week? This is a must win week. If we lose this week, we may find ourselves being on the outside looking in completely. Football Gods! Please help us!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Win this week and we face the Titans on the road and the forty whiners at home. It doesn't matter what the other teams do if the Rams take care of business.

We lost a close game to the She hags last time but let's examine some of what happened. 5 turnovers. One took away a TD from Gurley and resulted in a touchback for the sea chickens. If not the Rams might have been up 17-0 and that game would have been over.

Greg the leg missed his only FG up to that point in the season or we could have kicked a game tying FG at the end instead of having our receiver pounded at the goal line before the ball arrived on 4th down (of course no PI called).

I'm certain McVay will have a plan to attack them and Wade will have made some adjustments to contain Wilson.

Rams win this one and all but lock up the NFC West.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I admit I was being selfish hoping that we beat the Vikings and/or the Eagles to put us in a position to land top seed in the NFC playoff race.

This week? This is a must win week. If we lose this week, we may find ourselves being on the outside looking in completely. Football Gods! Please help us!

It's just crazy how good we have been and yet the playoffs still are not a certain thing.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would have never dreamed we would be talking about this scenario this year.

A lot of the players have beaten the hags and I think they are convinced they can and will win in Seattle. Take care of business and don't depend on what other teams do.

This should be a revenge game with HIGH stakes and our defense needs to show up with a big beat down on Wilson. It wouldn't be the first time and i couldn't be a more important game to turn it on.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Disagree. Only way the Rams can clinch a playoff birth is if one of the players' WAGs is about to have a baby.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
One thing we have going for us is the defensive injuries Seattle has. The crowd is going to be our biggest enemy. My take is that if we win this week we are in the playoffs. If we lose I think we're done, too many teams, good teams fighting for a wild card, plus with Aaron Rodgers back, so are the Packers. I see 10 teams, possibly 11 if the Lions get hot, fighting for 6 spots.

KayJay

Starter
Look, f*ck the bull sh*t. This is the biggest game of the season. I don't care about scenarios because we can still get in if we drop it. But this game is more than just about playoff implications. We already know this team is the real deal, not a single of our losses or wins confused us. We know exactly who we are, but now its time we found out if we are ready to take the throne from the Seahawks. Goff, Gurley, Watkins, Woods, and Kupp need to show up. And our defense too. The Seahawks are limping, and looking for Russel Wilson to create miracle after miracle for them. We are the young predators, and they are a middle aged wounded animal. You never know what somebody will do when you push them into a corner with no where to go. This game is dangerous, and also the most important.

Its possible to beat them in their house, we know this. But It is imperative that we do it. No excuses are viable here, this is it! We need to take the fight to them, go hard or go home. If we drop this game and beat the next two, are we still a good team? Of course we are. But this is about dominance; we need to set an example much like the Vikings did to us. This is it, Sunday football. We beat Seattle, and not only does our team feel good; our fans feel good. We beat the Seahawks in Seattle, and there isn't a god damn team that will want to see us in the playoffs, young upstart team or not. I don't care if we win 7 to 0, 17 to 16, I don't give a damn if we win by one field goal. If we beat this team in Seattle, I feel sorry for any opponent we play next. Get it done, we have the talent and the overall ability. Get it done...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't resist..........

I'll see your Jim Mora, and raise you 1 Herm Edwards
giphy.gif

Q729

Legend
I fold

HAHAHA thats hard to top.

"Crown them" is up there with these two though.
Fucking Denny Green spoke the truth about what we all think about those overhyped media darling type teams when they win. Let 'em off the hook!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Does anyone honestly believe we will win in Seattle? I have zero confidence for this game. The Seahawks will get a bunch of bullshit and wide open receivers at some crucial point and pull a win out of their ass. Our offense will get a bunch of yards and then falter in the redzone and GZ will end up missing two field goals. We will be sitting here saying what if that and fuck the refs next Monday.

I hate being like this. And of course I hope we go into that stadium and kick the shit out of them. But I just don’t see it happening.