For the old salts and pilots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Seems ROD has a strong contingency of folks who served in the Navy and some in the Air Force. Thank you and glad to have you on our side, and have you home.

Yesterday, I had an opportunity to visit the USS Midway. Really interesting features and history. Highly encourage to visit if you’re interested in military history. Some pictures below and we had a paratrooper demonstration.
IMG_2405.jpeg
IMG_2407.jpeg
IMG_2408.jpeg
IMG_2409.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
She's still a beauty isn't she. :beer2::woozy2:

It's amazing to walk those old WWII warships. I'm not one for museums really, outside of maybe the Air & Space in DC. But I'm a sucker for the old ships. Even the submarine they have in Pearl was a great tour.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tavel to Wilmington, NC a lot. I sell some beer there. I stop in to the USS North CArolina from time to time. If you are ever in that fine town, go by and take a peak.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tavel to Wilmington, NC a lot. I sell some beer there. I stop in to the USS North CArolina from time to time. If you are ever in that fine town, go by and take a peak.

Nice. One of the destinations as I’d like to visit NC soon.

Who do you distribute for?

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice. One of the destinations as I’d like to visit NC soon.

Who do you distribute for?
I do not work for a distributor. I am a territory manager for an import company. We import the fine beers of the Huyghe brewery among others like Rodenbach and La Trappe. Huyghe produces the Delirium brands and other good beers as well.

Let me know when you are planning to visit. I'll buy you a beer.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Juice those are all great beers. I like anything from the Trappist styles as they are all made traditionally with time honored traditions.

The Rode Grand Cru is great, Delirium Tremens and Noel are great.

Don’t know next time I’ll make it out that way though. Same premise over here, we have some great breweries in nor cal.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
She's still a beauty isn't she. :beer2::woozy2:

It's amazing to walk those old WWII warships. I'm not one for museums really, outside of maybe the Air & Space in DC. But I'm a sucker for the old ships. Even the submarine they have in Pearl was a great tour.

The USS Bowfin, buddy!

And never forget Chester Nimitz was a submariner ... and said this:

“We shall never forget that it was our submarines that held the lines against the enemy while our fleets replaced losses and repaired wounds.”
-- Chester W. Nimitz