For the first time this season..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I would normally but it's only my 4th day and me turning up to work semi conscious and pumped full of red bull and Mountain Dew might not set the best impression :-/
Word. Where you working now? Grats on the new job.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only sometimes :p

I had a sound acoustics module for my course in my final year. Only went to 3 lectures all year roughly.
Went to the SU with my mates and started a pool league instead of going to that lecture.

Exam time came and we Learnt the whole module in 3 days and nailed the exam with a first to show for it.

I highly recommend you do my technique ;-)

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I had a sound acoustics module for my course in my final year. Only went to 3 lectures all year roughly.
Went to the SU with my mates and started a pool league instead of going to that lecture.

Exam time came and we Learnt the whole module in 3 days and nailed the exam with a first to show for it.

I highly recommend you do my technique ;-)
I might have to give it a try haha. Although I'm not sure I'd be capable of walking out with a first.

Anyway, Go Rams, I'm off to bed, will be back on tomorrow afternoon to celebrate/revel in our misery together.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm at work now. Got the DVR set and will listen on the radio. Can't wait for the score.

May not have my most productive night. :)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm unable to watch the game live tonight, and it's killing me.
I have to be up at 5 for work and the game finishes at 4ish.

I will now attempt to go the whole day without finding out the result.
I'm with you in spirit my fellow rams brothers. I shall see you all in 24hrs. Pray for me

Man I have to do that most weeks. The first 4 or 5 weeks of the season is ok if they have an early kick off because it starts 3am here. After that it changes to 5am which means I can't watch much before I go to work. So I just bide my time during the day then straight to game pass when I get home.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

I'm with you in spirit my fellow rams brothers. I shall see you all in 24hrs. Pray for me

We won bro!!!! 3 shutouts in a row!!!! 50 - 0

A55VA6

Legend

Man, I missed the 49ers/Rams game in 2012 when GZ hit the field goal to win in OT. I had to avoid my phone, computer, and people until I could get home and download the game. Thankfully I got to watch the game without knowing the outcome.