For the first time this season..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'm unable to watch the game live tonight, and it's killing me.
I have to be up at 5 for work and the game finishes at 4ish.

I will now attempt to go the whole day without finding out the result.
I'm with you in spirit my fellow rams brothers. I shall see you all in 24hrs. Pray for me

I'm with you in spirit my fellow rams brothers. I shall see you all in 24hrs. Pray for me

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, luckily it looks like a (relatively) busy day at work tomorrow so my need to check on here shouldn't be too high (a 9 rather than a 10) luckily I'm allowed to choose my own hours and having worked 2 hours overtime this week I'll finish at 3pm tomorrow :banana:.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Simple...got to bed now and get a nap, then stay up and watch the game.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'm in a similar boat, in that I need to be up at 8 tomorrow for Uni. But then, you know, I'm a student, I can always nap in a lecture ;)

V3

Hall of Fame
At least being in the UK, it shouldn't be hard to avoid the score. If I did that here, I know I'd hear it somewhere like the news, a friend, the radio, etc. I'd turn off sports/news alerts, etc on your phone, tablets, PC, etc., though.

Just pretend that the game is on Sunday like normal and you get to watch it 2 days early.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That sucks. At least it will be easy for you to avoid the score over in Britain. In the US it could be hard

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Will do bro.

I am indeed, actually cracking on with my dissertation as we speak. It's a really exciting paper about spur gears...

I left mine until January to start, worst mistake ever, ended up waking up at 7, starting revision at 7:30 until 5pm, having tea, then working on my dissertation from 5:30 until 9pm for about a month come April time. Still came out with a 2:1 and then a masters, which considering I failed the same subject at AS level wasn't too bad :oops:.

Good luck, not that you'll need it.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I left mine until January to start, worst mistake ever, ended up waking up at 7, starting revision at 7:30 until 5pm, having tea, then working on my dissertation from 5:30 until 9pm for about a month come April time. Still came out with a 2:1 and then a masters, which considering I failed the same subject at AS level wasn't too bad :oops:.

Good luck, not that you'll need it.
Ouch that's what I was worried about having to do, I'm usually a real last minute person, but I'm trying to clean that up for final year. That's pretty much what I'm hoping to get too, so thanks. Fingers are crossed (y)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys can't work off of 1 hour of sleep? 5 hour energy is your friend fellas.

I would normally but it's only my 4th day and me turning up to work semi conscious and pumped full of red bull and Mountain Dew might not set the best impression :-/