For the first time in my life....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
I picked against my Rams.

On a local parley....15 Team 6 point teaser. Bet $10 and win $1,100

I moved the line (Rams +1 in this case) to Rams -5, then picked Baltimore.

The theory is, true to recent discussions on this board, that even if the Rams do win, Jeff Fisher will certainly insure we win by only 3

And there ya have it....typical day in the life of a Ram fan.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams -5?

I think your logic is sound.

First time in your life?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The theory is, true to recent discussions on this board, that even if the Rams do win, Jeff Fisher will certainly insure we win by only 3
I don't see this^ or agree. Our 4 wins have been by 3-2-18 and 21 points, in order. So I think we Win by 8 or 9 points!:p

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think Keenum hits on a couple of deep throws that puts them away. . . you know the passes that Foles sometimes didn't even attempt to wide open receivers.

We'll get a few more first downs too, converted on 3rd down, that aught to help quite a bit.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams -5?

I think your logic is sound.

First time in your life?

Never have. Never thought I would. The teaser teased me into it. I'm not even as ashamed as I thought I'd be.

I think Keenum hits on a couple of deep throws that puts them away. . . you know the passes that Foles sometimes didn't even attempt to wide open receivers.

We'll get a few more first downs too, converted on 3rd down, that aught to help quite a bit.

I hope you're right! We sure do need a few more 3rd down conversions, that's a topic worthy of its own discussion