For streamers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I got a Skystream One android streaming box. I'm in Pennsylvania and watched the game last night on a local California station in HD great picture. There is other options too in case that site goes down. It cost me 150.00 for the system, just Google it. All you need is a hdmi hook up on your TV and good Internet. The movie selection is incredible and other stuff is unlimited.You can even get on Facebook for for technical help and you get answers in minutes, it tells you of updates and does it on its own with the click of a couple buttons. My Comcast contact is up in October and wanted other options. Probably going to keep Comcast for the wife but drop all the sports and movie channels and go pretty much basic.
I'm 55 year's old and not that tech savy and it's easy for me. The wife, lol, forget about it.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Do you have the address for the site? My wife wants to drop comcast TV.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you have the address for the site? My wife wants to drop comcast TV.
Screenshot_2017-07-11-18-20-44.png

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I bought a similar box a year ago, watched all the Rams games for free. Im guessing this is powered by a Kodi application?

My box no longer works. I know there are kind of sort of illegal. I would not completely cancel cable because you could wake up one day and the box wont work. I know a few people who experienced the same thing and I only used it for the Rams. It cost me $49.00. My box stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I got tons of movies and the Rams so it was money well spent lol.

If you do use it to replace cable i would recommend connecting to your wi fi using a VPN. Your internet provider could get suspicious if you are using a terabite of data but have not TV package. FYI.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dropped cable 2 years ago, and I don't even miss it. Should have done it YEARS earlier.
But yeah, I use KODI with the Exodus extension, and I can see everything I need to see.
It's just that I have to wait an extra day to see it (after it airs), but so what. Small price to pay (no pun intended).

Reddit is great for anything sports related. They always post great links.
I've seen dozens of PPV events and every Rams game in HD - for nothing.

Go me.

I'll give this Skystream thing a look too. Always good to have multiple options. (y)

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dropped cable 2 years ago, and I don't even miss it. Should have done it YEARS earlier.
But yeah, I use KODI with the Exodus extension, and I can see everything I need to see.
It's just that I have to wait an extra day to see it (after it airs), but so what. Small price to pay (no pun intended).

Reddit is great for anything sports related. They always post great links.
I've seen dozens of PPV events and every Rams game in HD - for nothing.

Go me.

I'll give this Skystream thing a look too. Always good to have multiple options. (y)
Yes, Kodi is the key. Currently the app I'm using is Bennu, has live TV and tons of local stations through out the country to pick from, that's how I was able to watch a local CBS station in southern California to watch the game Saturday night like I was watching here in Philly, lol, I was still shaking my head on Sunday about how in came in, in full HD.
Another one is Made in Canada that works well to but it is not local channels.
I'm not getting rid of cable completely, but cutting it to basic, need the Internet connection.
All the movies and TV shows you can image on this thing.