For moving down from #2 to #14...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
By moving back twice, the Rams essentially traded #2 for Brockers, Jenkins, Pead, Watkins and two additional first rounders. That's potentially 5 starters and one important role player. It's the type of draft that propels teams into dominating (if those picks hit).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You mean we traded down 3 times, 2 to 6, 6 to 14, and 45 to 50.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah ,it's a Hershal Walker type trade after all is said and done,IF Brackers and ONE of those guys this year end up starters it's a good deal at this point.

It is doubtless that trade can set this franchise up for a rebirth.

IMO Dallas set themselves up for failure ,they think their secondary surrendered those leads last year, well their offense quit scoring at the same time.
IF they both (Claiborn and Jenkins) behave,I'd rather have Jenkins he's more physical and looks a little stronger.

What strikes me is how unaffected by hype our FO seems to be.
RG is going to be good ,but the Skins traded away enough to get two guys like him.
Not going for TR was probably the best move of the draft for us ,we can get a guy like him next year or the year after when SJ is really done, there are still too many miles left in SJ's tank to quit on him now.
I'm looking SO forward to shotgun formations with Pead in the backfield taking a middle screen to the house

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
IMO Dallas set themselves up for failure ,they think their secondary surrendered those leads last year, well their offense quit scoring at the same time.
IF they both (Claiborn and Jenkins)
Maybe Jerruh saw Romo getting picked off in the playoffs and thought, "Hey. We should do that too!"