For Any Eagles Fans Lurking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Mike Foolio over at PFT will begin pounding the drum for Colin Kaepernick to get signed by the Eagles, if not tonight then at the latest tomorrow. :rolleyes:

But the Eagles have enough running backs ...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm not a fan of players that seem like genuine good players getting hurt like that.

League is better when the top players are all out there.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If you allow your QB to scramble constantly as part of your offense, he is bound to get hurt.

News Flash: The best ability is availability so screw you Wentz, you Prince Harry looking clown. I was tired of hearing about you every 10 seconds anyway.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't like Wentz getting injured, but I don't like Schwartz having his guys fall and roll so much. He did the same technique in Tennessee and Detroit.

TexasRam

Legend
Wentz is a class guy and a great QB. But this is the reason I preferred Goff. It's a QB driven league and if your QB goes down your season goes down. Get better Bro, come back stronger and smarter.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
somewhere @LACHAMP46 is sobbing into his wentz jersey.
LOL
Injuries happen....
If I'm sobbing....it's cause I saw those 4 td passes....
Wentz is a class guy and a great QB. But this is the reason I preferred Goff. It's a QB driven league and if your QB goes down your season goes down.
Yeah....but if he stays healthy

remains in the MVP conversation

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Eagles can suck it. Hope their team chokes at home in their first playoff game and the fans rain down batteries on Nick Foles.

We lost Webster and then nearly lost both our starting OTs from their jack@$$ effin DL rolling all over the place. F the Eagles and their BS ref support with them.
This.
Fuck the eagles.
And to any eagles fans lurking, congrats on being the only eagles fan that can read. That's a big deal.

ausmurp

Starter
The 2 terrible calls really allowed the eagles to win - and their QB to get hurt. PI and Unsportsmanlike on TruJo were baaaaad calls. Karma I guess. But I'm So tired of refs interference in big games like this and we seem to still get the fisher-stank on D where we get shafted by these calls. We should've won this game. Whatever happened to the home team getting the better side of calls? Rams have rarely ever benefited from it..

That being said I do hope Wentz recovers quickly and hope we play the eagles with Wentz against next yr. That'll be fun.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The 2 terrible calls really allowed the eagles to win - and their QB to get hurt. PI and Unsportsmanlike on TruJo were baaaaad calls. Karma I guess. But I'm So tired of refs interference in big games like this and we seem to still get the fisher-stank on D where we get shafted by these calls. We should've won this game. Whatever happened to the home team getting the better side of calls? Rams have rarely ever benefited from it..

That being said I do hope Wentz recovers quickly and hope we play the eagles with Wentz against next yr. That'll be fun.

One thing McVay needs to learn is to hop off the "politically correct with the refs" train and call it what it is when your team gets the MFing shaft like his just did. I haven't seen favoritism in calls like that since our Super Bowl loss to the Patriots during the 9/11 season, where you could just see the NFL anointing the Patriots with that BS. It was the same thing with Philly, but now with Wentz going down they're probably sobbing in the league office.

Call it what it is McVay. Get your balls out and put them on the MFing table for your team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL
Injuries happen....
If I'm sobbing....it's cause I saw those 4 td passes....

I don't even know what the heck that means.

Were you crying when the rams were leading in the 4th?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So, you think that was Goff’s fault?

Do you think an elite QB would hold the ball that long in that situation that late in the game with a lead, knowing his RT was out?