For Any Eagles Fans Lurking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I'm seriously sorry about Wentz.

One of the biggest attractions of this game to me was the set up of a career long rivalry that the NFL has been missing since Manning retired. My first thought at the final whistle was: "Wentz better be ok...I want to watch this game again with the stakes ratcheted up"

Here's to his speedy and full recovery. I need this rivalry for 15 years. Keep your heads up, we'll be seeing you early 2018.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles can suck it. Hope their team chokes at home in their first playoff game and the fans rain down batteries on Nick Foles.

We lost Webster and then nearly lost both our starting OTs from their jack@$$ effin DL rolling all over the place. F the Eagles and their BS ref support with them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was sad to see Wentz go down. I hope it's a quick recovery.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It doesn't sound good. Truly a shame. I hated seeing him go out.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I feel bad for Wentz to be sure, but the Eagles fans should actually be extremely pissed off about that call on TruJo that the initially benefited from. That extended the drive instead of forcing a FG attempt, allowing Wentz to remain on the field when he got injured. You Eagles fans were probably all happy to get your drive extended by such a BS call by the refs, one of many that favored you guys today ... and were even more happy to get a TD out of that drive ...

Happy about it now?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Karma sucks. If it hadn't been for the BS unsportsman call, Eagles would have punted and Wentz wouldn't have got hurt. Running QB's get hurt. That's why they NEVER work out in the NFL.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
One positive is now if the Rams have to go to Philly, they would have a great shot to win.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Looked like the same play and injury RGMe had against the Ravens. Seriously. Hope the kid is OK.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Tough break for the kid. He played tough and will be a hard out for many a year. Hope he heals up quickly.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles staff deserves flak for continuing to cheese certain situations by sendin their QB into the breach again and again. Catches up with you at this level.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I care as much about Wentz as their fans care about Webster or any of our oline that could have been taken out of the game.

Actually I'm not as heartless as their fans, so Nm this post.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's part of the game. We lost Webster and are really thin at CB now. TJ is our best CB. That speaks for itself

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Mike Foolio over at PFT will begin pounding the drum for Colin Kaepernick to get signed by the Eagles, if not tonight then at the latest tomorrow. :rolleyes: