For all those wanting RGIII

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams tried the trade route and that did not work, they will draft their QB just like they drafted the offensive line last season. I don't want damaged goods, I'd be willing to give someone like Chase Daniels a chance, but let RGIII go back home to Texas and play for Houston.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Rams tried the trade route and that did not work, they will draft their QB just like they drafted the offensive line last season. I don't want damaged goods, I'd be willing to give someone like Chase Daniels a chance, but let RGIII go back home to Texas and play for Houston.

There is no way in hades Bill O'Brien takes on RG3 - Dallas yes but not Houston

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There is no way in hades Bill O'Brien takes on RG3 - Dallas yes but not Houston

IDK, O'Brien has a huge ego and he might think that he can fix him and there would be many that would embrace Griffin coming home. The Texans have no Quarterback presently and unless they trade up they will have to take a QB in round two.

IMO the coach that going to sign Griffin is a coach that feels he can fix some of the things and harness the guy who played well in his first year. Yes Dallas is always an option too, but the Texans need something at QB and we will see how it plays out, but I do believe Griffin will end up in the Lone Star State regardless.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
No RGMe but...

I think Johnny Football would be great with the Rams, social media these days is way over the top

He's going to get that under control soon enough

But...watch Jerrah scoop him up 1st

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember watching Steve Young in Tampa and thought there was no way he'd ever be an NFL QB. Not saying he's the next Steve Young but if he came cheaply, and we didn't draft a 1st round QB, I sure wouldn't mind finding out

VilleDeal

UDFA
next thing will be someone wanting both Griffin and Josh Gordon {teammates @ Baylor i might add}...fcol
one has been, the other never was.