For all my fellow longhairs out there

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Okay... so here's the deal.

For my first 50 years, I always kept my hair cut short and for the last decade, I've kept my head shaved for the most part.

Well, as a gift to the wife, I've let my hair grow out and it's basically down to my shoulders now.

How do you guys manage it? I mean for real? I look Samoan (being mixed will do that with hair) and I obviously need to add a conditioner, but dang.

I'm about ready to break out in a Haka and scare my family.

Oh, I use Head and Shoulder 2 in 1 (I know... got a vat of it at Sam's Club)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

For my first 50 years, I always kept my hair cut short and for the last decade, I've kept my head shaved for the most part.

Well, as a gift to the wife, I've let my hair grow out and it's basically down to my shoulders now.

How do you guys manage it? I mean for real? I look Samoan (being mixed will do that with hair) and I obviously need to add a conditioner, but dang.

Business in the front, party in the back....

View: https://i.imgur.com/kwOLj0p.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Mac

Get more specific and I'll find out from my wife. She's owned her own salon for years... she will be able to help.

What seems to be the issue... what are you trying to correct?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
get yourself a good air brush

26acf93bbee2b21101aca0aa3ab398f6.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZRRekOYqk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AL8oxCCi-M

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How do I handle my long hair? I comb it over. :D

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I haven't had to worry about my once golden locks in quite a few years. The hair growing out of my ears and nose is trying to more than make up for it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I haven't had to worry about my once golden locks in quite a few years. The hair growing out of my ears and nose is trying to more than make up for it.
Just comb it over to hide the bald spot!
1601051020281.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

So, you are an older guy with a full head of hair.

Please don’t take this personally but I hate you.

By the way, I thought about putting that in Blue Font but I just can’t.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I went about 6 months without a cut recently and I couldn’t stand it anymore. Too much maintenance, so I ended up wearing ball caps instead.
proof.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I went about 6 months without a cut recently and I couldn’t stand it anymore. Too much maintenance, so I ended up wearing ball caps instead.

proof.
Wait...what? That's not you in the avatar?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
For 40 years I used to take care of my hair. I figured I have a full head so take care of it. Used all the conditioners and shampooed it every morning. Now its a pain in the ass. I'm tempted to buzz cut the whole damn thing and keep it that way. I wear a baseball cap most the time so it should be no big deal.

Mrs. snack says at my age its the one thing I have left so take care of it. But it grows too damn fast. I need a haircut as I type this. Its starting to get that 80's look again.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For 40 years I used to take care of my hair. I figured I have a full head so take care of it. Used all the conditioners and shampooed it every morning. Now its a pain in the ass. I'm tempted to buzz cut the whole damn thing and keep it that way. I wear a baseball cap most the time so it should be no big deal.

Mrs. snack says at my age its the one thing I have left so take care of it. But it grows too damn fast. I need a haircut as I type this. Its starting to get that 80's look again.
YOUSONOFA.... ~ ROD