Football starts ???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Does the pre- season count ??? It means little except to finish off the roster, but I still get into it somewhat....Tonight it kicks off and Rams obviously get off the mark Saturdsy...Looking forward to anything that even resembles football at this point...Really looking forward to getting a look at the new guys...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It counts toward us being able to step on the Cow-Pie's and watch them talk about how Dirty we are!!!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
One thing different about this years preseason games

Normally , the Rams just draft Offensive lineman , not that rookie offensive lineman aren't fun to watch to I guess............o_O

But this year , we get a whole slew of new , and talented skilled position players to watch

Tyler Higbee for one

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually the Premiere League starts next Saturday :D

Oh the Rams preseason does too :D

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I don't care if it's the preseason, regular season, or the post-season... I just want to start watching some football.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Actually the Premiere League starts next Saturday :D

Oh the Rams preseason does too :D

Premier league? Isn't that the track meet with the really bad actors. I think there's a ball on the field, but doing anything with it doesn't seem to be important. ;)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I didn't say they don't do anything with it. Given the scores of the game it doesn't seem to be important. Also, I was just teasing. Sorry if I offended you.