FOOTBALL RELATED CHISTMAS PRESENTS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thought I'd start a thread where we could report our cool football related Christmas presents.

I got and XM Radio for the house that I can take in my farm truck and on the boat.

Now I can listen to XM NFL 24/7

Last Spring I killed the battery on my Expedition listening to XM NFL while I was staining the deck ,no more, I can take Alex Marvez,Tim Ryan,Pat Kirwan, Gil Brandt anywhere now.

Now could someone start a thread about chRistmas presents? :oops:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Mrs. HNB got me a Rams sweatshirt and the striped knit hat with the pom-pom on top (sort of an inside joke with her...but I'm gonna wear it proudly).

The hat:
51V-ZNGE4CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My younger sister sent me a sweet Rams cap which is white and a blue Nike Rams shirt that says "RAMS JUST DO IT!". And that's pretty cool of her since she's a Dolphins fan.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
libertadrocks said:
Rams vs Seahawks tickets. :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

That's frickin nice dude!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bradford jersey.

And...and...

this kick ass RAMS pleather jacket.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
New Era Rams hat and Rams PJ bottoms.

My 4 year old wanted a Rams cheerleader calendar, so we ordered him one of those. He also got PJ bottoms.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
GcBean said:
New Era Rams hat and Rams PJ bottoms.

My 4 year old wanted a Rams cheerleader calendar, so we ordered him one of those. He also got PJ bottoms.

Really? It was your 4 yr old? :hehe:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Really? It was your 4 yr old? :hehe:

I swear. We were down on the field for the home game against the Niners, and he insisted we go over by the cheerleaders that were signing calendars. He wanted one bad, but we missed out on where they were actually selling them. Once we got back to SoCal, we ordered one for him. He did get his pic with a couple cheerleaders, so that made his day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some awesome gifts in this thread! Damn good Rams fans here! (My twitter feed was flooded with SICK Rams gear)

I got a Rams ball cap today... but; My family Christmas is Thursday and most of my Rams gear comes from family.

I did get a cool gift from my wife... A Sphero.

http://www.gosphero.com/sphero/overview/

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I still have my own immediate family Christmas on Sunday. So far no Rams related presents, hopefully I will get something Sunday

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
CGI_Ram said:
Some awesome gifts in this thread! Damn good Rams fans here! (My twitter feed was flooded with SICK Rams gear)

I got a Rams ball cap today... but; My family Christmas is Thursday and most of my Rams gear comes from family.

I did get a cool gift from my wife... A Sphero.

http://www.gosphero.com/sphero/overview/

Wow, never seen these. Pretty cool. I might look into one for myself.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thordaddy said:
Thought I'd start a thread where we could report our cool football related Christmas presents.

I got and XM Radio for the house that I can take in my farm truck and on the boat.

Now I can listen to XM NFL 24/7

Last Spring I killed the battery on my Expedition listening to XM NFL while I was staining the deck ,no more, I can take Alex Marvez,Tim Ryan,Pat Kirwan, Gil Brandt anywhere now.

Now could someone start a thread about chRistmas presents? :oops:

Nice. You know you can download the Sirius/XM app on any smartphone right? I did it to save the 2nd radio fee. Works great as long as you have cell signal!! I use it on my boat all the time!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I surprised my 18yr old son with front row, 50 yard line tickets right behind the Ram bench to the Tampa game.

Kevin Demoff surprised me with pre-game field passes , so we were on the field before the game.

I got a bunch of great pics. Photobucket has changed their shit up, and my computer handicapped ass can't seem to figure out how to post em yet. I'll probably need Paul's help.

Anyway, we couldn't have had a better time AND. the Rams won.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I got a Rams hat, and a Rams beer bottle holder. It was mostly Kings stuff this year, lots of Stanley Cup related items.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Selassie I said:
I surprised my 18yr old son with front row, 50 yard line tickets right behind the Ram bench to the Tampa game.

Kevin Demoff surprised me with pre-game field passes , so we were on the field before the game.

I got a bunch of great pics. Photobucket has changed their shit up, and my computer handicapped ass can't seem to figure out how to post em yet. I'll probably need Paul's help.

Anyway, we couldn't have had a better time AND. the Rams won.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: